Kaoru w/ a partner who has anxiety

This was requested by someone here, so sorry it took a whole month to get it out but finally got some inspiration!
Big warnings for anxiety, a brief anxiety attack memory (near the end), and I believe that is it but be weary!

This was requested by someone here, so sorry it took a whole month to get it out but finally got some inspiration!Big warnings for anxiety, a brief anxiety attack memory (near the end), and I believe that is it but be weary!

- Kaoru wouldn't try to simplify your anxiety, he understood that it harms you in ways he could never understand, so he never lets himself invalidate you, even if it's by accident.

- Whether it's a general anxiety disorder, social anxiety, separation anxiety, or even compulsive obsession; Kaoru will learn every bit of knowledge there is to know, to make sure he is doing everything he can to make you feel safe.

- He'd take every precaution, even if you tell him it's fine if you have a little bit of this and a little more of that.

- He doesn't want to be over-controlling, really, he just doesn't want something bad to happen.

- He'd read up on at-home treatments for it, but he wouldn't want to overwhelm you with things you don't normally do.

- More often than not, he'd set a warm bath for the both of you, steam clouding the room, a fogged mirror, and soft music playing through the room like an echo.

- Unless of course, you aren't fond of baths, showers are always an option too. He'd set it to something a bit hotter, or colder if you'd prefer. And he'd be delicate with you, gently massaging your scalp (if it's a wash day) or massaging your shoulders when he washes your back for you.

- If there are instances where you needed to verbally express how you were feeling, essentially pouring your heart out, he'd set you to sit beside him instantly, asking quietly to hold your hand just so you know he's truly there.

- If you have social anxiety, he is more than understanding if you have to take a step back from everything.

- Being a recognizable person, he's bound to stir crowds so he'd always put you first and take you somewhere people would have to be quiet or leave.

- Fatigue is a large playing factor for some folks, Kaoru understands that sometimes you're just too tired to do things. If he isn't completed busy he'd curl under the covers next to you (after he'd asked)

- That's another thing as well, Kaoru would always ask before doing something. No matter if you tell him it's okay and that he doesn't need to. He learned that it's better to ask because he wouldn't know if you were truly okay with it.

- He'd learned that after you'd had an anxiety attack, it was earlier before he had asked to do certain things. He wanted to calm you down, hold your hand and tell you it would be okay. But you'd retracted your hand from his quickly and shook your head whimpering out quietly, "Don't touch, please." over and over again.

- So he'd told himself that he would ask to do anything that involved touch.

A/n: I sincerely apologize if I've gotten anything wrong! And an update on just me next chapter so feel free to ignore that, just too long to put here lol