Fraud (L.H)

a/n: don't be scared of the title. also, i wanna say langa is around 19 in this!

warnings: nothing major. Langa wants to commit a crime though <3

 Langa wants to commit a crime though <3

Langa hasn't seen you in years. Not that he didn't want to, no, Langa would do anything to see you again in person and not over the phone.

"We should get married." He doesn't think there's anything wrong with the proposal, it'll be easier for you to be here if you two got married.

"You're joking right?"

He pouts at your answer, "Why, do you not want to marry me?"

"Langa, we can't get married just so I can get my visa." You laughed, "That's like fraud or something."

"But we're not getting married just for that." He mumbled, watching you for any uncomfortable reaction. "I want to be with you."

He always knew what to say for someone who was pretty terrible at talking.

"I want to be with you too." You reply, looking the other way when you feel heat rush to your face. "But that doesn't mean we can get married just for a visa."

He sticks his tongue out at you, leaning his cheek on his palm. "You're no fun."

You roll your eyes at him, "Yeah, sure. You wanted to marry me no less than five minutes ago."

"People change." He shrugs, smiling when you scoff. "I've got to go soon," he whispers, tugging his blanket over his shoulders. You didn't even realize he was in bed. "It's almost two."

The thirteen-hour time difference always proved itself to be annoying.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." You nod, sadness and disappointment building in your stomach. "Talk later, yeah?"

"Yeah." He mumbled. You can already tell he's falling asleep.

With an amused smile on your lips, you lean in close to your camera (and take a couple screenshots for blackmail) quietly saying, "Goodnight, Langa."

a/n: imagine

a/n: imagine. haha, imagine. imagine doing that.