Dating Oka Headcanons!

thank you to the person who requested, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this but never actually had the motivation to <33

warnings: cursing and caps

Dating Oka... I feel like it'd be a rush. He's still young I mean- he has these spontaneous outbursts where he wants to take you on a trip, but he still has that sense of responsibility we all know about.

- I'm thinking you two met at S, when it was first established, or at least around the same time.
- I hate love at first sight but- come on. The second Oka saw you? He was absolutely smitten and needed to get your attention in any way possible.
- So he'd challenge you to a race (calling it beef makes me laugh now) and suggest a bet,
- "If i win, you let me take you out on a date."
-He was a bit of a try-hard during the race, so I'd guess that's the reason why he'd bailed out during a turn.
-It was a massive bruise to his ego, he won't lie.
-And eventually a while after that, you'd challenge him to a race. Same bet, same prize.
-And you win.

Oka would be awfully domestic at the beginning of the relationship, no matter how old you two were, he'd be obsessed with you.

-You have him wrapped around your finger. Anything you want or need, he's going to get it for you. Even if you tell him not to.
-Oh? You mention that sweater you saw two weeks ago when you two were walking around town? It's yours the next day.

He's a hopeless romantic for sure, full-on 'this made me think of you.' And sending you letters even though he can just text you.

The letters are either serious or he's just messing around. You either get-

My dear Y/n,
I love you with my entire heart, you've singlehandedly made my life so much better even though the first time we met I was utterly humiliated. You're the best thing that's happened to me and I can't wait to make more memories with you.

With love,
Shokichi.

Or, you get-

Hello love,
Give me back my hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and shirts. My closet is not your personal clothing store, and unless you're gonna fucking pay me I want my shit back you dirtbag.

Forever yours (unfortunately),
Oka.

Now that I've revealed his playful side I think I should get into the "good" part.

-I feel like Oka's love language would be quality time or at least something along the lines of it.
-One of his favorite things to do is just spend time with you.
-No matter what it is you two are doing, Oka holds it so dear to his heart and absolutely loves it.
-But there also is the fact he loves spoiling you, so gift giving is also up there.
-He just fell in love with that smile you give him whenever he gives you something, can you blame him?

Ending this with the fact that when you guys kiss, he holds the side of your face and just pressed his chest against yours to be as close as he can to you. And if you pull away first he'll grab your hands and rest his forehead against yours.

WAIT- the first time you called him by his first name he was so flustered he couldn't look you in the eyes and kept stuttering okay bye.

A/n: Oka, pick me, choose me

The formatting was a bit different but I like it ^^

Off topic but this streamer I watch released merch and my dumbass emotionally attached self spent $40 on it 😞 it's literally a poker chip and a beanie what am I gonna do with a poker chip??? And I don't even wear beanies unless it snows and that's not often in my state 😭 (if you know who I'm talking about how do you feel after today ?)