Birthday Presents (L.H)

A/n: barely found out it was langa's birthday I think I forgot I was out of it last night. This sucks like legitimately, no convincing me otherwise.

"You never told me what you wanted for your birthday

"You never told me what you wanted for your birthday." You said, leaning your body forward to see the ground below you.

Pushing your shoulder back to keep you from falling— it's just imagination— Langa takes a hold of your hand, pulling it onto his lap. "I don't want anything but your time."

"That's cheesy, Langa."

"Well it's what I want so are you going to give it to me?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at you.

He's odd for sure.

"Oh yes, I'll devote my every waking moment to you Langa Hasegawa, you say the word and I'm there." You retort, raising your hand to your head to give him a mock salute. "You have all my attention."

(He thinks you're the odd one.)

"I like you." He says, leaning his head towards yours.

Though slightly taken aback by his words and actions you'd managed to reply, "I'd hope so, otherwise this relationship is really one-sided."

"I really like you." His eyes are trained on your lips, hands on either side of your body, and you can feel his breath against your skin; talk about personal space.

Your hands are against his chest, not necessarily pushing but not pulling either. "Langa, I get it."

His forehead bumps against yours and now you can really see that his eyes are shining when he looks from yours to your lips. "I love you."

Mouth falling agape at his words, seriously this time, your hands reach up to his face, a happy smile coming onto yours. "You mean that?"

"I do." He nods, "I love you. Do you... love me too?"

"I do! Of course, I love you too." A breathy chuckle comes out when he bumps his forehead against yours.

A/n; yeah dumb ending because I was lazy sorry sorry

A/n; yeah dumb ending because I was lazy sorry sorry. Anyways, new semester! Maybe I can finish it early and have "me time" but uh yeah, I'll see you lot later and if I somehow don't upload in the next four months; I'll see you then!

Literally. I will give you a graduation photo.

Of my eyes. Okay bye <3