Fall in Love (Joe)

A/n: sorry to the person who requested this, I know it was a month ago, I didn't forget was just a bit busy! Also ignore the title I didn't have any ideas and didn't wanna put 'untitled'

Set in high school!

"Having fun?" You asked, an amused smile on your face as you watched Kojiro skate from wall to wall

"Having fun?" You asked, an amused smile on your face as you watched Kojiro skate from wall to wall. "Why don't you go over there?" You added, nodding your head towards Kaoru and Ainosuke.

He sighed, almost dramatically, "They're one-upping each other and being in the middle of that," he emphasized, pointing towards the two, "Is like entering a war while naked."

"Wanna get out of here then?"

The proposal caught him off guard, a crooked smile making its way to his face when you looked the other way. "You asking me out on a date, Y/n?"

"Only if you say yes." You reply, mocking his smile. "I could always leave you here too."

He shakes his head, grabbing his board and pushing you towards the entrance. "Oh no, we're going on a date."

The loud laugh you let out caught the attention of the two boys on the ramp, confused expressions wiping over them as they looked at each other.

"Should we be...?" Ainosuke started, glancing at the entrance.

Kaoru shook his head, laughing quietly to himself. "Just be glad that it happened without our help."

-

"So I heard that you're gonna travel to France after you graduate, is that right?" You ask, tossing a pebble in your hand before throwing a pebble into the ocean.

He looked up at you from his spot on the sand, "Yeah, that's right."

You don't say anything afterward, the only sounds being the numerous other people on the beach, and the waves crashing onto the shore. Just as you were about to toss another pebble, he spoke up.

"You gonna miss me or something?"

"Maybe." You mumbled, glancing at him from the corner of your eye.

Mouth falling agape, the inability to form words took over him. The silence that filled was awkward, and only added when he tugged your arm down and pulled you between his legs.

Awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" You muttered, gulping when he leaned his forehead against yours. "Kojiro?"

"I'll miss you too." He says, bringing his hand to your cheek. "I'll miss you a lot."

Feeling your face heat up, you leaned away from him, bumping your head against his shoulder. "Don't say it like that." You laugh, bunching his shirt in your fist. "I might fall in love with you."

Grinning, he hugged you closer to his chest—somehow, even in that position— pressing a quick kiss to your temple.

"Now that wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

Additional A/n: good luck to anyone with finals or just a heap of missing assignments, you aren't alone 😟

Additional A/n: good luck to anyone with finals or just a heap of missing assignments, you aren't alone 😟. But you got this and I wish you best of luck!!