Dating Joe Headcanons!

ehhh.. also, I dunno if wattpad alerts title changes for chapters or not but if you do get alerts that i updated- I didn't. At least not after this post. If it says I updated or edited something it's because I'm changing the 'untitled' fics I have on here since I have some names for them now. Sorry for the inconvenience if so!

 Sorry for the inconvenience if so!

- Dating Joe... Joe... hmmm
- How did I use to do this hold on...

- This guy doesn't seem like the type to settle for one person right, always a girl or two at his side, always someone new. It was never the same one.

- Of course, bear with me, that was until he met you.

- He started having you around him more often than others. He hadn't realized it till he had gone through three other people.

- You were always there with him, and he didn't mind it at all.

- He would ask you out on a date, and for the sake of this, you reject him. Flat out.

- You tell him, "Come find me again when you drop the playboy act." Or something along the lines.

- And he does, eventually. It's not something you can get rid of overnight I guess.

- When you inevitably start dating, he sees this is a win...loss situation.

- Win because he gets a super cute and cool s/o. Loss because his clothes keep going missing.

- Along with Kaoru, you're his taste tester for new foods at his restaurant.

- Also with that, he'd no doubt love to be your own personal chef. Househusband material maybe.

- If you aren't comfortable with the amount of people who fawn (thirst) over him, he'd make it a point that he's taken.

- Would no doubt wear a wedding ring if he has to. Is it real? Who knows.

- Radiates heat so he is the best when it comes to cuddling, loves spooning or having you lay on his chest.

- Sleeps shirtless. Wakes up earlier than you and cooks breakfast, i like the view.

- Anyways, I feel as though Kojiro's love language is acts of service!

- He's always willing to lend a hand, maybe there would be playful hesitation and groaning but he's always going to help.

- "Babe, can you help me get that?" "Ugh, I just sat down!" He protested. Though he still gets up and just as a taunt, he comes up from behind you and holds your waist before grabbing what you needed.

- Last thing, playful insults! Just like he and Kaoru. Please, who is the third wheel here?

a/n: I think after this post things might settle a bit, who knows

a/n: I think after this post things might settle a bit, who knows. Good luck to anyone in school or who is starting school! Senior season baby (ick)

have a good day/afternoon/evening/night, my fruit loops! (Gonna spend a crap ton of money on the fifth for this streamer i watch, I bet you.)

Actually, one more thing- what's a good time to post??? I don't usually have a schedule but I think I should because of the differing timezones

Like I'm in pst and if I post at 2pm, its 5pm est, 10pm bst, 5am in like the Philippines, 4pm cst, and 3pm mt. I think I'd be 4pm in mexico... I don't remember. I don't know the demographics so idk maybe lemme know the time zone and I'll just adjust a bit? Knowing some of you have terrible sleep schedules like me lmao.