First kiss pt.2 w/ Oka and Joe

thank you wattpad user haajar2008 for the idea of Koji's, you a real one 🫶

KOJIRO

He says it was accidental, though everyone within the area could tell he planned it. His arm was loosely wrapped around your waist, palm flat on the table you stood over.

Your attention was set on the chemistry lab in front of you, focused on the bubbling reaction within the beaker while simultaneously slapping Kojiro's chest, nagging him to take notes.

He'd leaned his body so his chin was level with your shoulder, and the minute his breath fanned against your skin, you'd turned, lips grazing against his.

"Sorry." You fumbled over your words as you attempted to back away—hand covering your mouth as you silently cursed him for blocking any exit with his arm.

"Don't be," he'd said, smiling when your shoulders relaxed, your body shifting slightly into his. "Just kiss me properly next time."

OKA

It happened out of the blue on a random Tuesday. He'd always hoped the first kiss you two would share would be through some elaborate, romantic date. Not when he was leaving for work.

A fond smile made its way to his face when you'd sat up in bed just as he exited the bedroom, backtracking his steps to press a light kiss to your forehead. He'd leaned down when you prompted him to, not thinking anything of it at all.

And when your lips meet him in a soft kiss, he becomes putty in your arms. His hands came to rest on either side of your neck, thumbs inches from your jaw, rubbing the warm skin under it.

"Have a good day at work." You'd mumbled.

A/n: anytime I write for Oka, the little voice in my head chants "pick me, choose me

A/n: anytime I write for Oka, the little voice in my head chants "pick me, choose me." and I don't blame it.