Comfort Crowd (L.H)

Hi, this was requested from tumblr :]
Basically the reader is somewhat emotionless and one day they just break.
Warnings: kind of sad, kind of not.

* Langa is extremely comfortable around you

* Langa is extremely comfortable around you. He never has trouble sharing his emotions around you (even though he finds it hard when around others) and he's glad to have somebody like you.

* He's never once questioned your emotions or lack of. He quite literally applauds you for it because he thinks you're cool.

* Langa isn't good at reading emotions, we all know this.

* So he has a bit of trouble when you're together but he always throws in a bit of praise whenever he's with you. Just in case you need it.

* And one day, when you two are alone in his house, it's the first time he understands.
-

"Are you alright?" He asks, tilting his head at you. He jolts when your head falls to his chest, your fingers clutching the fabric of his shirt tightly. "Y/n?"

Your grip tightens more than before, and he feels something wet soak against his shirt. Your shoulders shook, your breaths were uneven and desperate. As if whatever caused this, was suffocating you.

"I'm sorry." You choke out, "I'm sorry for this, Langa. I'm sorry."

He wraps his arms around you, pulling you more onto him. "You don't need to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong."

He doesn't need to know the reason why you're crumbling in front of him. He doesn't need you to apologize to him.

You need him right now, and he's going to stay for as long as you need him.