Chapter 7

Sky laid on the uncomfortable bed, wondering why her ass hurt? That makes no sense; she opened her eyes and looked around. Yoongi was the only one there, he was reading some book. "Finally up?"

"Barely, I feel like I could sleep more. I need to pee."

He frowned, "I might have to adjust the dosage. You are quite small for a guy."

She was just about to say something when Tae crashed. "Did it work?"

Yoongi rolled his green eyes, "it takes weeks before we'll find out. Tae, you know this. But we'll try every day until we get a positive result. Once we have that, we can return home and let the admiral know it worked."

Every day at noon, Sky got to take the most incredible power naps of her life and get medically knocked up. She'd wake up slightly groggy and with a sore ass. After she'd spent time getting to know them, they all were super friendly. But things were strange, uh, they think she's an actual man. Which was insane; men can't have kids.

After almost a month on the ship, she started her period, meaning she wasn't pregnant. But Sky was beginning to think that the reason she wasn't pregnant was that they kept putting the sperm in her ass. She never woke up with any issues with her vagina, but every day her ass hurt like something was in there. 

She walked into the room where they seemed to congregate the most. "Guys, we have to take a week's break until my period ends and start trying again." All seven of them looked at her like she was the craziest person alive. She sighed, "Women on Earth have a period once a month for around a week. After that, we are fertile."

Again, absolute confusion. "Do the women, I'm sorry, breeders on your planet not have periods?"

"What are women?"

Sky looked at Jungkook, "You are a guy; I'm a girl. Surely you know that. I know you keep calling me a guy, but you've been trying to get me pregnant for a month. Did you not notice the fact that I didn't have any balls or I don't know a cock?"

"Breeders don't have balls; there is no need for them, and their cocks are tiny and honestly pointless. We only need access to their ass, that's where the sperm goes."

Sky fell to the ground and rolled around hysterically, "Oh God, this is amazing. Now it all makes so much more sense."

"What are you talking about?"

She looked at Jimin and tried to get her laughs under control, it took her about 20 minutes and her stomach hurt from all the laughing but she sat up. "On your planet, does everyone have a dick? Are there no vaginas?"

"What's a vagina?"

Back to hysterical laughing, Jimin picked Sky up, and she wrapped her legs around him. That didn't stop her laughing, though. "On Earth, there are these things called women, and they have vaginas. You put your dick in it, then release sperm, and in 9 months, you have a, what do you call them? Young."

His face scrunched up, and they looked at each other. She looked at Yoongi, "Show me where you have been placing your sperm."

"Here, in front of everyone?"

"It's an ass, Yoongi; it's not like you guys don't have one and fuck them a lot. I'm fairly sure I've walked in on every possible combo of the seven of you over the past month. I didn't see much, but most of you have already seen mine anyway."

"Whatever," he mumbled. He grabbed Sky from Jimin and pushed her over the side of the couch; he pulled her pants down and spread her cheeks. His finger ran over her pink rim; Sky subconsciously flexed it. "Here, this is where we put our sperm because that's where it goes." Sky started laughing; he smacked her ass hard and then pulled her pants back up. "Why are you laughing at us?"

"I'm about to blow your minds." Sky stood up and told them all to sit down. They did, and she stood in front of them. She pulled her shirt up and showed off her boobs, they weren't the largest, but she still had some decent ones. "These are called boobs; when you have a baby, they fill up with milk, and you can feed your baby with them."

They scrunched up their faces like that was the grossest thing they had ever heard in their lives. "That seems gross and not hygienic."

Sky's eyes rolled so hard, "Me being able to feed a baby is gross? You guys are ridiculous." She grabbed her pants, "don't freak out, I'm going to show you the difference in our anatomy." She pulled them down, thanking her lucky stars that she had just started today, so she was barely bleeding and had a cup, "you can see that in the absence of a penis, I have a vagina. Instead of going in the backdoor, or the ass, your dick goes in here, and you leave sperm. Then in 9 months, a baby comes out of there."

They looked at her like she was insane. She pulled her pants up and just waited for what she assumed would be a million questions. And boy, did they have them. All of them seemed really intrigued and wanted to see a vagina up closer to inspect it. Usually, Sky would roll her eyes and tell them no, but since they'd never seen one before, she caved. So that's how she found herself lying on their medical table with her bottoms off and her legs spread wide. She was slightly cringing at how awkward this was.

Tae reached forward, "It's wet."

"Guys I can't keep rolling my eyes, it's wet so you can slide your dick in easier."

His eyes widened, "so you don't need any preparation?"

"Foreplay is nice, but I guess no, not really."

They all looked at each other and mouthed or whispered, "Foreplay."

Jesus Christ, does she have to have a sex ed class with these guys? Sky sat up, much to their annoyance, they wanted to keep looking but she did start her period earlier and even though she's wearing a cup it's weird. Sky wasn't sure these guys were even gay; they just literally had no other choices in the matter.