Chapter 29

Jungkook pinched Jimin's chin and kissed him quickly, "Go to my room and wait just how I like you. You may touch yourself, but you cannot cum. Understand?"

Jimin sighed happily, "I understand, I'll be good."

"I know you will, baby; now go while Yoongi and I talk briefly." Jimin skipped out of the room, giggling, "You sure you want to do this? He's okay with getting fucked, so if you don't want to deal with the pain, I understand."

Yoongi scoffed, annoyed that this kid thought that he couldn't handle whatever he threw at him. "I'm not a baby; I can ride your dick and then leave once I cum. You aren't that special."

Fuck, if that didn't make Jungkook hard, he loves brats. Don't get him wrong, he loves his two pillow princes and loves pleasing them over and over. But Jungkook loves a challenge, too, and Yoongi will be just that. The younger stalked toward the older man; he fisted his white hair and tugged on it harshly, making Yoongi groan a bit. "We'll see about that. Now go to my room and get naked like Jimin. But you cannot touch yourself, you must wait for whatever it is that I give you."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, muttering that Jungkook had no respect for his elders and that he'd do whatever the hell he wanted. It made Jungkook smile even more, fuck Yoongi is going to be a wildcat in bed, and he can't fucking wait to wreck him. When Yoongi walked into Jungkook's room, there Jimin was, on all fours, ass towards the door, and his mating tentacle deep inside his hole fucking himself.

"I've been a good boy, see." Jimin whimpered.

It made Yoongi smirk, "I see that, baby, but can you be a good boy for me?"

Jimin whimpered, "No, he'll be mad at baby."

"Aww," Yoongi cooed, "but baby wants to make me happy too, right?" Jimin whined a bit, conflicted over what to do. "You'll make me so happy, baby, because I need your mouth so badly."

Jimin's eyes darted towards Yoongi's cock and it made the older smile, "I..I want. I.."

"It's okay, baby; I know what you need. You need to be stuffed full of cock and tentacles. So come here and open up." Yoongi had his hand on his cock and was just holding it out for Jimin; he knew that the younger wouldn't be able to resist. His need to be stuffed full was just too high. So Jimin crawled over and wrapped his lips around Yoongi's cock, while Yoongi's mating tentacle went inside Jimin's hole, joining the one that was already there.

He wanted to thrust up, to get deeper, but Jimin was moaning around his cock like a fucking vibrator, and if he moved too much, he'd cum in an instant. While he wasn't scared of Jungkook and wanted to push him, he also didn't want to be punished too much. He can handle pain, but Jungkook can be brutal if he wants. So he'll edge himself and make Jungkook think he is just a brat. Technically, he's not breaking the rules. He's not touching himself; Jimin is. And Jungkook didn't say that he couldn't touch Jimin either.

"Fuck baby, you are so good at this. Taking my cock so well, like you don't even need to breathe." Yoongi was praising Jimin left and right, and he could tell just how much his little prince loved it because Jimin was practically purring with pleasure at all the praise.

They were so into it that they didn't notice that another had walked into the room. "Well, well, well. I want to be mad, but I can't for two reasons. One, this is so fucking hot, and two." He stared at Yoongi maintaining eye contact, "I'm guessing you realized the mistake in my words and used that to your advantage."

Yoongi smirked before he closed his eyes and dropped down onto the bed, his hands were fisting Jimin's hair, and he was holding him down as he fucked up into his mouth. "So good, baby, just like that. Make Kook watch how good you are."

Jungkook growled as he stalked towards the two boys on his bed. Yes, he's the youngest, but right now, they are his toys and are not doing what they are supposed to. He reached down and pulled Jimin off of Yoongi. "Baby, did you cum?"

The blonde-haired man shook his head, not so fast. "I didn't. I'm a good boy."

"You sure are, baby. Did you make him cum, or did I come in on time?"

"He didn't cum either," Jimin pouted, "wanted to be good for you, but he wanted me to be his good baby too." A few tears started to slip from Jimin's eyes, making both Yoongi and Jungkook fret over him.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, "he's in his headspace, I didn't even notice."

Jungkook rolled his eyes; of course, he didn't notice. Jimin rarely slips when he's with Yoongi. It's not that it doesn't happen; he's usually better at hiding it from the others, and he plays the brat more with them. Jungkook was the first to discover it, and since then, Jimin has slipped every time they are together. He doubts Yoongi would have even noticed if Jungkook didn't walk in. "He does it more than you know," he whispered.

"Fuck," Yoongi whispered back.

"Baby, you made us both so happy. You didn't break any rules; you followed them perfectly. Such a good baby you are for us. We love you," Jungkook told him repeatedly as he kissed his face. 

"Really?" Jimin asked with his blue eyes sparkling from the tears he shed.

"Of course, baby. I'm so proud of you." Yoongi looked at Jimin like he was hanging the moon, and if there were a mirror around Jungkook, he would assume that his face would also match the older one.

"Okay, baby, you said you wanted to watch. And you can; I'm going to punish Yoongi for a bit. After that, I'll take care of you, okay?"

Yoongi snorted, "he's not going to ride my cock while you fuck me?"

"No, he's not." That was all Jungkook said, and very curt as well.