Chapter 20

"Sky, ah. Sky. Fuck," Yoongi was a mess of mumbled words. He was getting close; she didn't have to know him well enough to know that. His thighs were shaking and tensing over and over. His hands were practically white from how hard he was squeezing the arms of the chair.

Sky pulled back, "cum for me baby," her tone was authoritative, it left no room for argument.

His breaths were coming in short pants, his chest heaving. But he nodded his head and fisted himself. She sat back on her heels, just watching him pleasure himself. Sky's head turned slightly to the right, Jimin was watching them, he wasn't even blinking afraid to miss anything. His mouth was wide open, and she saw saliva pooling in it. He was transfixed, and Sky loved it. He'd be the perfect sub, but it's too bad she's not even an actual domme.

"Jimin, baby." His eyes snapped to hers, some focus coming to them as he whined again. "You may touch yourself now since you were such a good boy." He whimpered and mewled like a little kitten while getting his cock out and touching it. "When you are ready to cum, let me know, baby."

He nodded his head quickly, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. She returned her attention to Yoongi; his hand had slowed down, prolonging his orgasm so she could deal with Jimin. He has control; he's just not used to giving it up. He was more concerned with Jimin than his own pleasure, proof that most likely he's a dom; he's just willing to try new things. "Are you close?"

He groaned and bit his bottom lip, "very."

"Then cum for me, baby." Sky's head was tilted back, mouth wide open to receive his pleasure. The first wave landed right on her tongue. She wanted to close her mouth and savor the amazing taste, but she didn't. There was no way that was all of his orgasm. He was fairly controlled, most of it landing in her mouth. But even the parts that didn't land in her mouth weren't far off. Some was on her lips, and a bit on her chin and lower cheek. Sky ran her tongue around, groaning at the taste. "Thank you, baby."

She shuffled towards Jimin, her hands going to his thighs. "Can you cum for me?"

"Yes, yes, please."

"Would you like to do it the way Yoongi did?"

"Green green, please."

It made her chuckle; his enthusiasm was adorable. "Okay baby, go ahead, I want to taste you."

His hand started to move faster, and his breathing became raggeder. He came with a cry. She had to close her eyes because, unlike Yoongi, he was not controlled in his aim, and if she didn't want an eye infection, they had to be closed. He grunted, and then she heard the mattress shift. There was a soft cloth on her face. Yoongi was kneeling down in front of Sky, cleaning her off. "Thank you," she whispered, suddenly shy.

Sky let this man cum on her face, but his cleaning of the mess embarrassed her. "He's always been messy." His gummy smile was in full effect, and if she were not careful, she would fall for him, for all of them. Sky can't let feelings get involved; they want babies, not a wife.

"My messy baby," Sky mused. She got up to check on Jimin, "Baby color?"

He rolled around on the bed a bit, "green," he sang, his smile so big that his blue eyes disappeared.

Sky turned to Yoongi with a giggle. It didn't seem like he'd need much aftercare, but she wanted to check. "And you?"

He chuckled a bit, "Better than Green Sky. I'm going to go get us some food and drinks, he gets.."

"Needy," she supplied.

His head nodded as he smiled at his mate fondly, "Yeah, needy is a good word for it."

"Okay, I'll clean us up and wait for you." He turned to leave. "Baby, come on, let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

He followed her like a doll, he let her strip him and wash him off and even put clothes on him. Once she had him tucked into bed, she told him that she was going to quickly shower and she'd be right back. She didn't take long, but Yoongi still beat her back. He was in bed, Jimin had his face shoved into Yoongi's neck and he was humming. "Hey, looks like we had to same idea."

Sky smiled, he had showered too. "Come on, let's get the baby fed and in bed."

His eyes went wide, "is he staying here with you?"

Usually, she'd never allow that, so she goes to the club. She gets off, and they get off; there is no need for touches or softness. The men she slept with never even saw her face, she wore a mask to ensure that just in case they saw her on campus they'd never know it was her. "If he wants, I want to make sure he's okay. While I don't think he slipped, I want to ensure he doesn't drop just in case."

Yoongi's head cocked to the side a bit, "there's so much more to you that I want to learn."

"Well, let's get him situated, and then you can ask me anything until I fall asleep."

"Deal," the both of them fed Jimin, and it didn't take him long to fall asleep afterward. All it took was him lying down on Sky's chest while she petted his hair softly, and Yoongi ran his hand up and down his back. "He's not normally this compliant. He's usually a brat."

Sky shrugged, "guess it's a good thing I'm an amazing brat tamer."

"So, is there a reason you don't like to be touched?"

A sigh left her lips. "How deep do you want this to go? Do you want the PC answer that I don't really mind; I just like the control, or do you want the truth?"

He reached out, his fingers going to run through her hair before he stopped and pulled back. Instead, his tail came out, the white fluff wrapping around her waist, pulling her and Jimin closer to him. "The truth, please."