Chapter 16

Sky reached across the table and grabbed his hand. She brought his wrist to her lips, lightly kissed it, and then grazed her teeth across it. "Oh baby, I'll have you squirming and begging for me to fuck you." He whimpered, and she let go of his hand; she turned to look at Hobi, "You ready?"

He gulped a bit and nodded his head, "Go to my room, get undressed, and lay down on my bed. I'll be there shortly." He ran out of there so fast that it made her laugh. "So are we doing this like the others, where it'll be a different person each time, or are we going to just try with Hobi until it works?"

Jin stood up, "I'd prefer if it were a different one of us each time, but are you okay with that?"

"As long as you follow the rules, I'm fine."

Jin stalked towards her. She leaned back against Yoongi's chest, and his arms left her hips to wrap around her waist like he was protecting her from Jin. He caged both Yoongi and Sky in the chair, "I'll agree to be tied up because I'm curious to see what you do, but just know that I prefer being in charge, so at some point, it'll be you under me, tied up and screaming my name."

While that sounds interesting, it's not going to happen. Sky reached up and patted his face. "Keep telling yourself that, baby boy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a naked Hobi to tie up." She turned to look at Yoongi and kissed his cheek. "Don't forget, tonight you are mine."

He started whining as she left, "I want to watch, please, sky?"

She stopped walking and said, without turning around, "Eventually, sure, but I need to get all of my babies trained first. After that, we can put on shows for all I care." Then she left. When she got to her room, Hobi was naked and waiting. "Good boy, I'm going to get changed, and then we'll start."

The outfit she wore was a naughty little dress, which gave hints as to what was underneath it, but she was fully covered. He hasn't earned the right to see her body yet. Sky grabbed her silk ties and walked out of the bathroom, "I'm going to tie you up now, okay?"

He was practically panting by the time she tied his hands to the headboard and his feet to the footboard. "Do I get to see you?"

Sky was leaning between his legs, "Not until you've earned it, baby. So if you can be a good boy and listen, you'll eventually get to see me and touch me." He arched his back and groaned, "I'm going to touch you now, okay? What's your color?"

His head nodded quickly, and his eyes were shut tightly. "Green."

Sky's hands ran up his muscular thighs until she got to his cock; it was already rock hard and leaking. She wrapped her fingers around it, and he moaned, "Such a good boy you are. Do you want my mouth on you?"

"Please," he groaned, his hips jerking into the air, trying to chase his high with her hand.

She smacked his thigh, "Be still, baby, and I'll give you what you want." He stilled immediately, so she gave him what he wanted. Her lips wrapped around the head, and both of them moaned. Sky at how great he tasted and him at how great it felt. He tasted nothing like the men on Earth; he was sweet, and Sky knew she could get addicted.

He wanted to fuck her mouth so badly, but he was being good; her mouth left his cock with a pop. "Do you want to cum in my mouth or me? I'm giving you a choice since you are being such a good boy." He whined at the loss of warmth, and it was adorable. "Are you going to pick one?"

"I want both," he whined.

It made her giggle, "can you get hard again quickly?" He looked at her, his eyes filled with lust as he nodded his head so cutely. "Okay baby, cum in my mouth." Then she went back to his deliciousness, and she was honestly excited that he wanted her to taste him. Sky couldn't wait to see just how amazing his cum tasted. 

He rewarded her just a few minutes later, and oh my, was it amazing. It was better than any dessert she'd ever tasted, and she knew she could quickly become addicted to it. After she swallowed everything, she lay down on his thigh, reeling from how amazing it was while he caught his breath. "That was amazing," he whispered in awe.

"I should say that you tasted better than anyone I've ever tasted." Sky was getting ready to ask him how long it would take him to get ready again, but he was growing hard right in front of her. Their rebound time was ridiculous. Are they part Alpha werewolves sheesh? "Are you ready for me to ride you?"

"Please, I'm so ready." Sky positioned herself in reverse cowgirl style. He started whining about how he wanted to see her, which made her chuckle.

"When you've earned it, baby." Sky slid down his very hard and huge cock, "oh fuck," she whimpered. "God, you feel so good."

"You too, nothing.. Never like it."

"I haven't even started moving yet," then she did; she rocked back and forth and bounced up and down. Sky leaned forward and rested her hand on his calves, she was so close and they just started, this has never happened before. Then she felt something, something wet, and it was pushing its way into her ass.

Sky turned to look, but the dress she was wearing prevented him from seeing her and her from seeing what was happening. "Hobi?" She asked as he was moaning with abandon, "Does your species have two dicks?"

"No, tentacles. Why?"

"Uhh.."

She turned her head to look at him, his head popped up, and he was trying to contain his moaning from the apparent tentacle that was going crazy fucking her ass. "Sorry, they have a mind of their own."