Chapter 38

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

Jin looked down at Tae, who was panting on the older man's bed. Joon chuckled a bit, "If we don't step in soon, he's going to finish all on his own."

"M'ready, please. Need you to touch me, please," Tae whimpered, a bit of drool falling from his lips.

Jin leaned over and swiped it up with his finger: "Look, we haven't even touched him yet, and he's already making a mess of himself." Then, the boy tried following Jin's finger, wanting it in his mouth: "Aww, does my baby need something in his mouth?"

Tae nodded quickly, "so badly, please."

"Joon," Jin ordered, "fill his mouth up, and don't stop until he makes you cum. Understand?" Joon nodded his head as he started to remove his clothes, "Good, if you cum before either of us do. Then I'll let you fuck Tae after I'm done with him."

"Yes, Sir," Joon moaned as he was fisting his length. He crawled across the bed, positioning Tae's head to where he can fuck him properly. Once he was ready, Joon slid his length into Tae's waiting mouth, "fuck, it's so warm." His hips pulled back before he thrust in again, "missed this mouth so much."

Jin scoffed, "You fucked his mouth like three days ago, max." He grabbed Tae's hips and got him ready, "Alright, baby, I'm going to fuck you now." Tae couldn't respond, so Jin didn't even wait for him to do anything; he just lined himself up and pushed in until he was balls deep. "So tight for me, baby, you know how much I love that." Tae clenched around him as much as he could, driving Jin insane with how good it felt.

Joon leaned down onto his elbows, thoroughly fucking Tae's face. Both of them were making lots of noises; Tae's was just massively muffled with the cock stuffed down his throat. "Fuck, I'm already close. His throat feels too good."

Jin rolled his eyes. Joon lasts a lot longer when he was not in charge. Give him some power, and he goes crazy like an overzealous Golden Retriever. "Well, if you cum first, you get his ass. So keep going and doing what you are doing."

That seemed to spur Joon on, his hips moving faster and faster, his cock disappearing in and out of Tae's throat. He fisted the younger's hair holding him in place while he unloaded spurts upon spurts of cum into his mouth. "Fuck baby, that was so good," Joon panted as he crashed down on the bed.

Tae was too blissed out even to say anything; he just laid there with a fucked out expression on his face while Jin pounded into his ass as hard as he could. "So close, baby, but I need you to cum first, okay?" Tae started to whine a bit, making both of his mates chuckle. "Sure you can baby, you want to make me super happy don't you?" He whined louder as he nodded his head quickly, hands reaching out for something.

"Aww, does our Tae Tae want some cuddles while Jin pounds into him?" Joon was cooing at him, but that's what their little pillow Prince likes most. Tae whimpered, and Joon curled Tae's upper body into his lap. "There, my sweet Prince."

That seemed to be all Tae needed because the next thrust of Jin's his back arched, and he cried out as his cum shot all over his stomach. "So good baby, now I'm going to fill you up, and then you will ride Joon. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, yes," he cried out at the feeling of Jin's cum filling him up.

Jin gave Tae a few minutes rest before he pulled Joon down to lie on the mattress, and then he picked Tae up and lined his hole up with Joon's hard cock. Slowly lowering him down until he was all the way to the hilt. His tentacles were already working on Joon, getting him ready for his cock. Tae whined and then fell forward onto Joon's chest.

"Just going to lay there, not even going to help at all?"

Tae lifted his head, his chin on Joon's chest. His boxy smile was on display; he bit his lower lip and then quipped a nope before settling back into Joon's massively broad chest. Jin snorted from behind him. "Don't worry, I'll fuck you hard enough that it'll bounce him up and down your dick. I promise."

A whole body shiver took over the two on the be,d and it made Jin a bit cocky, but he did as he promised. His thrusts were firm and fast; they rocked both of his mates up and down the bed, giving them both as much pleasure as possible. "I love you both so fucking much," he growled before all three of them came together.

By the time Jin got everyone cleaned up, Tae was passed out, snoring and drooling on top of Joon, and it made them both smile. "Well, I think we did our job. Odds are he's not going to wake up anytime soon."

"I wonder what Sky is doing and why she needed him distracted?"

Joon looked at Jin. "I'm not sure, but I agree with Kook. If she's willing to go out of her way to do something nice for us, it should be encouraged. This is a massive step in the right direction. I." Joon looked away from his mate. "I think this might be her way of showing that she cares. She might already be starting to fall for us."

Jin reached over to pull Joon closer, Tae sandwiched right in between them. "Do you really think so?" He was hoping it was true. While he hadn't spent as much time with her as the others, he was the second one to give her his crest, and that meant something.

"I do; at least, I hope so."

"Maybe we should do something special for her?"

Joon lifted his head off of the pillow, "I'd love to. Do you have any ideas?"

"No," he sighed. "But I'll think of something."