Chapter 45

It took Jin about 2 seconds before he got his shit together to chase after his mate. Yoongi was already getting undressed and crawling onto his bed. "Do you want me to prep you, or do you want to do it yourself?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulder as he made himself comfortable on the bed. "It's up to you. What do you prefer?"

"Depends on the person, but if I'm being honest, I'd love to do it. It's never been able to touch you that way, so I know it would love to if you would allow me to."

"That's fine, Jinnie, you can do it." His smile was back, making Jin's heart skip a few beats. This was happening, he was going to fuck Yoongi. Something he's dreamed about for so fucking long.

"Get comfy, baby; let me take care of you."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jin knew he would. "Don't roll your eyes at me unless you want me to spank you."

"I'm sure JK warned you just how much of a brat I am."

"He did, but by now, you should know how much I enjoy punishing my brats." His tentacle slipped into Yoongi's tight hole, making him gasp before he clamped his mouth shut. "Oh no, let me hear you, baby. You know how much I enjoy hearing my mate's pleasure."

Yoongi just glared at him, not making a sound. But based on his leaking cock he was enjoying what Jin was doing to him. Well, this just won't do, "if this won't get you to make beautiful sounds, then maybe my cock will," he mused right before he slammed into Yoongi. Not even giving him time to adjust to all to the fullness, he just started thrusting in and out of him as quickly and as hard as he could.

"Oh, fuck fuck," Yoongi groaned as his back arched and his head pushed further into the pillows underneath him.

"That's better. It's going to wreck you so good. Turn you into another pillow prince."

"Not. Gonna. Happen," his teeth were clenched shut, as well as his eyes. But that's fine; Jin knows just how good he is and how magical his cock can be.

"Keep telling yourself that," he grunted before he pulled out and flipped Yoongi onto his front; once he was in position, he went back to work, fucking him as hard as he could. Fucking all kinds of sounds out of him. Yoongi's body started to shake, making Jin stop his movements. "Did you just cum?"

"No," Yoongi scoffed, but with no amount of truth to it.

Jin reached around the man on his hands and knees, "Hmm, now who's the liar? Think I can make you cum again?"

"Most definitely not," he yelled.

Jin couldn't help the chuckle that slipped past his lips, "Oh, baby, I think you can." He flipped them again, putting Yoongi at the top. He was much deeper this way, his body limp and practically useless. But that didn't matter to Jin; Yoongi was small enough, and Jin was strong enough that he could lift him and slam into him repeatedly. Yoongi was practically drooling with his head thrown back. The cutest sounds were coming out of his mouth. "You like the way I fuck you so deep, don't you?"

"Yes," he whined, his fingers trying to find anything to hold on to.

"You have to let me have you again, baby; there's no way I can live without your ass now that I've had it."

"Depends," he grunted as he scratched down Jin's chest. "If you can make me cum again, then you can have me another time." Then he shrugged like he wasn't getting railed within an inch of his life, "which is highly doubtful."

Jin stopped his movements, "you think I can't make you cum again?"

"Jin, I know that you may have your abnormally large dick inside me right now. But don't think for one second that I'm not in charge and not just as dominant as you are."

"Says the man that was whining and drooling just like Tae and Jimin when they were getting fucked."

Yoongi shrugged another shoulder before placing his hands on Jin's, "look," he whimpered as he started moving himself up and down Jin, fucking himself on Jin's cock. "I can see why those two enjoy it so much. While fucking my mates is amazing, there's." Ah, he cried out before he started moving faster, "There's something about a nice fat dick ramming into your sweet spot over and over that just feels so fucking amazing."

He bounced one more time before he cried out, cumming all over Jin's chest. He flopped back on the bed, "There, you didn't make me cum, and you have about two minutes to get off before I'm too oversensitive to be fucked." Then he yawned.

"WHAT?" Is he fucking for real? 

"You heard me. I got myself off, not you. There's no way I'll even get hard anytime soon after those two massive orgasms. So if you want to get off, I suggest you hurry. Otherwise, you are going to have to get yourself off."

His teeth were biting into his cheek so hard, but he controlled himself; he had never in the history of mates ever wanted to throttle one of them this badly before. He slammed back into him, not caring about oversensitivity. He was getting off regardless, fuck this brat. "I have never wanted to spank anyone as much as I do right now."

Yoongi's eyes were closed; he wasn't making any sounds or facial expressions. He looked like he was asleep. He was getting fucked extremely hard, and he was laying there like it was nothing; he wanted to fuck the brattiness out of him. But he wasn't sure it was even possible. He pulled out, but this wasn't working. He closed his eyes, determined to just jerk off and cover Yoongi in his cum.

What he wasn't expecting was for Yoongi's lips to wrap around the head of his cock and to suck hard on it, "fuck," he shouted before he came down Yoongi's throat. "I was not expecting that."

"You act like I've never sucked your cock before; both of us are well acquainted with having each other's cocks in our mouths." He pushed Jin back, "Now I will get cleaned up. This has been fun."