Chapter 1

The Lawerence Clan was exposed for working with the Fatui and all the riches that were once held by the Lawerences were lost. 

I would've choked him if the Knights of Favonius didn't arrest him before I got there. Eula, that traitor exposed my uncle for his dealings with the Fatui, and the rest of our dealings with the Fatui were exposed because my uncle cant take a little pain. 

I've always been used to a life of luxury provided by my heritage. I wasn't cocky because I was a Lawerence I was cocky because I was rich. 

So what do you do when all you have is your good looks left? Find someone rich to leech off of. 

I started with the decently wealthy people of Mondstadt, no discrimination it didn't matter if they were old or my own age or gender, I'd go after them. Of course, they all took the bait I laid out and when I could get my way into their homes I'd steal trinkets of theirs to sell to With Wind Comes Glory! I'm a genius, I know. 

And if they wanted to report me they'd have to admit what they did with me and how foolish they were to be tricked by me. They wouldn't do it as to not tarnish their reputation, although one person sent an assassin after me which I was annoyed with. 

Being from the Lawerence Clan I'm an adept fighter, just shy of my cousin Eula's skills as she has a vision. But guess what! I have a concealed vision, I've never told anyone just in case someday I need to take someone by surprise. 

The current issue I have though is going after the richest man in Mondstadt, Diluc Ragnivindr. Diluc is perfect in every way for me, he has looks, money, and the nickname "Prince of wine!" Although his personality is trash, I've tried making advances but maids at the Dawn Winery always tell me he's not home when I try to visit. 

The Lawerence last name isn't completely tarnished though! Most of the family was taken to jail sliming down the numbers of Lawerence's for people to hate. I can still use the name to meet with anyone I'd like in Mondstadt without refusal also I don't think anyone dislikes me, I try to be nice to everyone so I can use them if I one day need them, especially after my family went down the shit hole. Captain Kaeya even allowed me to stay in an unused flat of his while my family was on trial and my family's houses were put on lockdown to investigate.

Diluc you will be mine you just don't know it yet! Actually, I retract that statement, Diluc your mora will be mine!