Chapter 19

Doing something stupid usually, you don't think it's stupid but when you look back on it you definitely know it's stupid. 

So what I did was freeze the fountain. 

I stood with the skewer in one hand and with my free hand with the delusion on I decided it would be a good idea to try to freeze a small area of the fountain while nobody was looking. 

I sat down on the edge of the fountain and flexed my hand then pointed my fingertips at the fountain and envisioned creating ice. 

Suddenly the water in the fountain was turned all to ice. On the other side of the fountain, sharp-looking icicles appeared and they shot up out of the water. 

I didn't it would've been that enormous I just wanted to test out my gadget. I turned my head to see if anyone was looking and surprisingly I saw no heads turned in my direction. 

I swiftly stood up and was getting ready to walk away when I saw Diluc, frozen standing on some steps in the distance. Jean wasn't with him but from what I could see he looked shocked. 

He is the only one who knows I have an Electro vision if someone else had seen me I could guarantee they'd think I have a cryo vision. 

I ran off not knowing what to do. And then turned into an alley. I took off the glove and stashed it away. 

I decided to go to Childe as he would be the best option to cover this up or at least give me some advice, he's the only one I could tell about the delusion and be confident no repercussions would come to me. 

Why did it have to be Diluc? I was starting to regret saving him. I was wondering if he'll tell the knights about what I did, probably not. Maybe he'll take it into his own hands because he thinks the knights are inefficient.