Chapter 2

So Lewis turned out to be a pilot who was having a day off and decided to join his friends and hang out in the most famous club in town. That's usually how they did it whenever they flew somewhere and were required to leave after a couple of days. He was a very rich guy and women always wanted his attention but that was becoming too tiring for him. He wanted to settle down and since most women went to him for money and the luxury life of dating a pilot he had a perfect plan.

He was going to look for a safe zone, a cute woman but not the same size zeros, if he would find a woman that was insecure about herself and gave her his heart, she would not hurt him as Olivia did. Hence why he is busy trying to get into Zeb's good side. She was a plus sized woman who was a single mother looking for a father figure for her tiny family, being in the food business meant that she was constantly busy hence no competition from other men. All he needed was to win her heart and be the right man for her. Brian had told him single mothers usually look for a good listener and someone to provide for them, Lewis did not see any problem in doing that, life in the city they were in seemed cheap enough plus, he loved kids so that was a bonus. As they were in deep conversation about her kids and their terrorising activities, a woman came up to them and whispered in Zeb's ear, whatever she said seemed to make Zeb uncomfortable but she hid it very fast, no one would have seen it if they weren't paying extra attention, they turned to him, the lady in a black hugging jumpsuit smiled in a flirting manner. "Uh, Lewis, this is my friend  Mellisa, Mellisa this is Lewis", "Please call me Mel", she answered with a wink. "Hello Mellisa, pleasure.", she frowned and he could have sworn he saw a smile on Zeb's face, but it was dark so he chose to look past it. "Come dance with me", she said while pulling him off the chair but he didn't move and kept his eyes on Zeb the whole time "Am ok thanks, just want to see more videos with her", he finished with a smile that made Zeb turn to look away, definitely feeling shy, something that he found himself being addicted to. "You do know she has kids right?", "Yes I do", he answered Mel when she was whispering to him so that Zeb couldn't hear. Mellisa was the same as the women he was avoiding and after her act, he was more than determined to make Zeb his forever. When she left them and disappeared into the crowd he got off the chair fully aware of his colleagues' shocked faces and invited Zeb to dance with him. She accepted without hesitation.

As they danced he notices how short she was and how perfectly she fit in his embrace. The moment their eyes connected everything around them disappeared. She made him feel things. Before he knew it their lips were connected and he knew that was what he wanted for the rest of his life. The way she melted into him and returned the kiss was just perfect, he was not letting her go. "That was just... It was just amazing", he whispered in her ear, the act making her tremble, it made him smile. He had hit the jackpot. They continued dancing while she kept on avoiding his eyes which he found cute considering they just kissed in the middle of the dance floor.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a great time", Zeb replied as he escorted her to her apartment door. She was still avoiding his eyes which made him want to see her brown eyes again, his finger made its way to her chin and lifted her face, "I had a good time too... no... a great time", he sealed his confession with a kiss. It got heated very fast and he wanted to have her desperately and patience was never his strength, like she was psychic she opened the apartment door and pulled him in. "Zeb, are the kids here?", she didn't respond instead she locked the door and approached him. Even on her toes, she couldn't reach his lips so she decided to attack his neck with kisses. That made him lose his mind and take a deep breath. "Bedroom?" he asked, and she replied with a pointed finger, he pulled her to the direction she pointed at, offering to help her get clean in the bathroom, to which she agreed with a moan, it kept making him struggle to control himself.

After drying her body with a towel he pushed her onto the queen-sized bed and positioned his face between her legs without warning, he started eating her up, the noises encouraged him to speed up until she reached her climax and was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. 'once you go black' he smiled as he remembered the words Brian told him earlier that day when they were having breakfast at the hotel. Zeb had ruined it for all other women. There was no way he would indulge other women after tasting Zeb. He wanted to be inside her, feel her. He reached out for a condom from his pants and rolled it on, attacking Zeb's lips with hunger which she returned while holding him as if she was afraid it was a dream. She moaned as he slowly slid into her, she was tight for a mother of two but that made things even hotter, once he was all in, he did not move but kept enjoying the softness of her swollen tasty lips until he felt her leg on his waist. "You're ready beautiful?", "Anhaa!", she replied breathlessly. He smiled at her, she was the most perfect woman, the perfect treasure. He started to move in and out of her slowly but his height did nothing to allow him to see her face as she moan his name so he had to bend down to see her making him reach an angle in her that made her moan louder, his smile widened, this was his best position. He made it his mission to rock her world, he increased the friction and before he knew it, her muscles were squeezing him giving him a euphoric feeling that he had never had before, "Fuck Zeb! ur suffocating my cock baby", his breathing became heavier and he held her tighter his thrusts becoming rough and her moans louder and they reached a climax at the same time, their eyes connecting, he felt her vibrating around him as she was coming down from her climax, it was clear that they were both satisfied and a smile appeared on her face, "That was incredible", "hell yeah, and I hope you know that you are mine now", he said smiling back and kissing her temple. "Confident are we now?", she teased as he pulled out of her, heading to the bathroom.

He cleaned himself and returned to her bed, she seemed lost in thought and he felt the urge to ask, "What are you thinking about?", "I don't do this. I have never done this before". "Zeb, I don't care what either of us did in the past but I want you and I really hope you want me too coz I really want to be the one for you, I want to be the father that your kids deserve, if you will have me", she looked at him straight in the eyes and before he knew it, tears flooded her eyes, she didn't say a word. He knew it was too much to process so he held her in his arms as they fell asleep without either of them altering a word.