Chapter 43

"Lewis were are going to be late for the Doctor's appointment", she moaned but he was busy sucking her nipple, her pregnant body was doing things to him that made him want her more. Her boobs were bigger and she was even warmer between the legs. Her moans increased meaning his methods were working their wonders and that meant he had to be quick, they had an appointment in an hour. He turned her so that she was laying on one side and entered from behind, she grabbed him immediately and started moving before he did, one thing that he enjoyed more than the body change was her being horny all the time. His thrusts were slow scared that he might hurt the baby but she commanded him to go faster and he didn't want to argue with her so he did.

"Am sorry we are late the traffic was crazy", Zeb said the moment they entered the Doctor's office. "That's ok, lie down there and let's see how the little one is doing, this is our second appointment right?", "Yes it is", she replied with excitement making Lewis move closer so that he could see the screen.  The Doctor's face turned serious the moment the screen came on. "Oh my!", "What, what's wrong?", she asked worriedly. "Well, I will tell you what's not wrong, you are having twins", he said and turned the screen towards them showing them baby number one and number two. Lewis felt like jumping and screaming and crying at the same time. He called his parents right after leaving the hospital they were all so excited.

"This is the best day of my life, I swear to god", he said while eating his burger making Zeb laugh. "We need to pick names", "well I already had names in mind", "Let's hear them", he placed his burger on a plate and waited anxiously, "I-i want to name them Leo and Lola, you know because I rhyme with Zack and Zoe so we create a rhyme for you too. What do you think?", she said nervously and all Lewis was thinking about was how amazing his wife was for thinking that way. "I would love that a lot wifey", he said, she smiled at her new nickname making him smile. This woman was the center of his universe and she was making him happier every day without even knowing it. 

They spent the following weeks looking for baby stuff, Zack and Zoe being leaders of the operation sometimes they left Zeb behind since she had work. "Which colours should we put in their room?", "We should do the same as our Dad, half light pink and half light blue", Lewis and Zoe agreed at the same time. They went to buy paint and started the job immediately. He enjoyed the fact that they were so open to the idea of having siblings that they were willing to buy things for them, he remembered how his Mother told him that Kline used to hate the idea of having a young brother and sister because they were going to take his toys but Zack and Zoe were so different and that was all thanks to his amazing wife. After the paint job, they closed the room and he made sure they were cleaned up and wearing their pajamas before going to the kitchen where his Zeb was busy making lasagne. "You look beautiful baby", "is that your code for me getting fat?", she asked without turning to look at him, before he could defend himself there was a knock on the door. "Hey Jenny, come in", he welcomed Jenny and Jonathan, and he led them to the kitchen. "It smells amazing in here baby girl", Jonathan complimented making Zeb turn with excitement pulling them in a hug. "It's lasagne", Zack said from the kitchen entrance walking in with his textbook, he went straight to Lewis to show him his homework, "This is on point buddy, give me a high five", he did happily and ran back to his room. Zoe entered with a sad face not even sparing a glance at Jenny and Jonathan. "What's wrong baby?", he asked in a low voice, he knew she didn't want anyone to judge her. "I can't draw a butterfly", she whispered back. "May I try with you?", he asked and she nod her head. He asked the rest to excuse them and went to her room where they practiced together until they got it right. The truth is even he didn't know how to draw so it was good for him too. "Thank you Papa", "You are always welcome my Princess". She hugged him out of nowhere and he did the same. "Food is ready!" Zeb shouted from the kitchen making them rush down the stairs.

"This is awesome man, you did it by yourself?", "Nah! The twins helped out too, it was fun", he said when giving Jonathan a tour of the nursery. They had grown closer and it was all thanks to Zeb, again. She was the only piece that kept pulling him back to the center and he was very happy that they were finally together. "You take care of her man, she is important to me ok?" Jonathan told him when they were returning to the theatre room where their wives were watching a scary movie and hiding behind blankets. "Why do you bother watching the movie while you're scared then?", "Because it's a nice movie duh!" Jenny replied from under the blanket. They joined them. Lewis made sure to spoon her and rest his hand on her belly, massaging it slowly. She fell asleep instantly.

"How is work?", "It's great we did thirty cakes today, wedding cakes mind you, do you know what that means?", Zeb did a happy dance when they were having face time making him laugh and shake his head. "Babe we broke last week's record, how cool is that?", she asked with excitement. He had never seen her that happy and it made him feel proud of her. "That's amazing wifey just make sure that you have enough time to rest ok?", "Aye aye Captain", she teased. "I will I promise besides all I do is bark orders around, Suzy does the rest, am so grateful for her Babe, I would have been out of my mind if she wasn't here. "What about you? how are you doing?", "I am great, you want to guess who will be on leave early?", he said wiggling his brows. "Aaah! you are, that is awesome news, sleeping alone is not pretty and that sleeping pillow does nothing to my horniness", she said and covered her mouth when she saw Suzy at the door, she joined the call and greeted him leaving in a hurry. "We need to do something about that mouth of yours", he said in his between the sheet voice making her eyes fill with lust, she looked even sexier. "I can't wait for you to be here Husband", "Neither can i", he replied biting his lower lip and making her smile.