Chapter 18

"Babe you are nervous for no reason at all, they already love you, you'll see", he said as he was parking the car in front of his parent's house. "I can't help it, Am so nervous Babe, I won't lie to you and pretend am ok, can you at least hold my hand as we go in, please?", "Ok, I will", he told her while kissing the back of her hand, she was shaking like a leaf while Zack and Zoe were happy that they were getting another Grand Pa and Grand Ma.

"They are here everyone!!!", he heard his Mum shouting from inside the house making him smile. "Oh my god! my Grandkids, come to Grand Ma! She kneeled to reach their height and pull them in a group hug making them giggle", the sight was amazing. Lewis was filled with pride, he finally had a family that he could brag about to the world, and he felt complete. After the whole family finished being obsessed with how Zack and Zoe were cute, they turned to a very nervous Zeb. "H-hello", she said in a very low voice making his Mother push him to the side and hug her "Zeb, honey, am Nicole his Mother, this is Zander his Father and that is Kline his Brother and their young Sister Claire. Welcome to our home, we have been waiting to meet you for ages. Come on in sweety". 

"Your parents' house is amazing" she commented as they settled in his room, the kids were out with his Mother looking around. He didn't answer, and when she looked at his side she found him staring at her, undressing her with his eyes. "Lewis, no we can't do it here", her answer made him smile as he started to walk towards her, he pulled her from the coach she was sitting on and rested his hands on her butt cheeks. His lips settled on hers and massaged her slowly, making her lose the last will she had to say no to him. "Lewis stop", she moaned although she intended to stop him, it ended up adding fuel to the fire. He moved from her lips to her neck whispering that he will be quick on her ear as he started sucking on it slowly. She felt her body betraying her and welcoming the pleasure he was bringing her. Her hands found his shoulders then his back, she started tracing patterns on his back making him moan in pleasure. "Mmmh! I love you Zeb", he said while removing her clothes. "I love you too Babe" she replied and held on tighter now that they had no clothes interfering with their connection. He made a quick thrust and started making sloppy pumps, it was clear that he was desperate but he did not plan to leave her behind unsatisfied. He reached between them and started massaging her bud, earning a loud moan that made him rush to swallow her moans with a kiss. Being busted by his Mother or any of the siblings was not something he wanted on the first day. 

He felt her squeeze him, and he knew she was close but so was he, he pumped and rubbed faster not letting go of her lips until they both reached their highs. When he pulled back to look into her eyes they were both tired and sweating, he removed himself from her and spooned her as they fell asleep not able to even speak, what they did was intense, he didn't even know how it happened, it just did and from the smile on her face, they both enjoyed it. Pride appeared on his face as his eyes gave in to the darkness.

"You have a beautiful home Nicole" she commented to his Mother as they walked into the kitchen hours later. "Thank you, Zeb, want to give me a hand?", his Mother offered, making Zeb accept very fast full of excitement. "Where are Dad and Kline?", he asked his Mother who replied with just a 'living room'. She had made a new friend and he was no longer important. The ladies were busy talking about recipes that they ignored him so he decided to leave the kitchen altogether. 

"Man! The pictures don't do her justice, she is hot!" Kline said with a smile, "you did good Bro", he added while patting Lewis on the back, he was proud of his young Brother. It was clear that no one in the family expected him to settle down, let alone with a single mother that had kids but it happened and they had to accept it. "Thanks, Man" he replied while reaching out for one of the beers. He sat next to his Father who only had one question for him. "Son... are you happy?", "Yes Dad, am very very happy". "Dad, that was not a question you should ask, it's obvious, just two seconds ago I heard how happy he was when I was passing his room" Kline replied while taking a swing at his beer. He made Lewis and his Dad smile. "Did you two rabbits just consummate my house?" His Father teased making Lewis scratch the back of his neck embarrassed. "It's my room Dad, besides I was horny" he pleaded, making his Father and Brother laugh at him. He knew they were enjoying the fact that he finally met a woman that could make him do crazy stuff for her. "But, do you like her?" He asked them with a serious voice. "Yeah, she seems like a wonderful person and her kids are very adorable", his Father replied with a smile. "I think she is too good for your ass, as much as she has that calm demeanour, I know she is feisty and will keep you on your toes", his Brother replied with a smile. "That she is" his Father emphasised. "What is that supposed to mean?", "Well Son, sometimes you usually lose your nuts so what we are saying is we are happy that she is here now to set you straight, that's all", his Father explained while putting his hands up in surrender, making Kline laugh at the gesture and Lewis shake his head. His family was being insane. Which was normal because that is how they behaved most of the time, it just became more intense after he told them about Zeb.

Dinner went smoothly, the kids were glued to Claire the whole time. It was as if no one else mattered. It made him feel good. After dinner, they sat in the living room his Mother telling Zeb about his childhood. They were laughing like crazy women. She showed Zeb his pictures too. He was happy to see the smile on Zeb's face. He made a mental note to ask her if he should tell his Mother to stop overwhelming her when they were alone. As they approached midnight he saw Zeb yawning. And told everyone they were going to bed earning kissing sounds from Kline, the act surprised Zeb making her eyes go wide as saucers. "You guys talk about sex in front of your parents?", she asked. "Yes, why not? It's natural". He said while pulling her to his chest. She was asleep in no time. He watched her sleep, she was so beautiful and his.