Chapter 36

The trip was full of romantic gestures that made Zeb feel so special. She never thought of celebrating her birthday ever since the kids were born, they were her priority, so now having to sit and relax and have someone else care for her felt different. "What are you thinking so hard about?", Mia asked. "It just feels weird, am not used to having someone doing things for me", she said making Mia smile. "Well, you are in luck 'cause this man is insane about you, so enjoy it...you are the birthday girl after all". When they landed Mia led her to the staff lounge where they found Lewis holding a cake and the rest of the staff started singing the birthday song for her. It was the best surprise. "Thank you, everyone, this is amazing", she said wiping her tears away as she cut the cake and fed them followed by a chorus of 'you're welcome'. She walked towards Lewis who was collecting their bags. "Hi Captain", she said seductively making him tense. "Zeb, am trying here so before embarrassing me more than you already did, just stop there ok?", he teased with a smile that always made her shiver. The answer made her smile. His friends were teasing him the whole time they were cutting the cake and singing. "Am sorry Babe, I didn't mean to", "I don't blame you, Zeb, I love you and I don't care what these idiots say, I want to show the world how important you are to me". He dropped the bags and pulled her in a bear hug. "I love you more Lewis". Someone cleared their throat, "are you stalking us man?", Lewis said with a smile making her turn, it was Cavril. "Ooh please, if you must know I am here to see my staff", their eyes went wide. "Of course, you own an airline", Brian joined the conversation out of nowhere making them laugh. Lewis told him about going on an adventure to celebrate her birthday. The excitement that he expressed when talking about her birthday made her feel special and loved. "Well lovebirds, I better rush to my meeting, enjoy", he said and walked towards another group. "Our ride is here let's go", she followed behind him waving goodbye to his colleagues. It was a black SUV very fancy and mysterious, she admired the interior and was suddenly pulled toward Lewis's chest their lips meeting in a dance that made her throw her hands around his neck. She moaned into the kiss feeling herself getting wet. "Fuck Babe... I can't wait to get rid of these clothes", he said pulling away from her. 

"Babe, where are we?", "It's a game reserve". Her eyes went wide, she had never been to a game reserve before. She removed her sunglasses and starter to admire the view, she saw Antelopes running around Zebras. "This is amazing", she couldn't stop smiling. A few minutes later they were in front of a luxurious hotel in the middle of nowhere. They were directed to another car, a safari car the top was open making it easy for them to see the view. She ran towards it like a kid in a candy store, "Come on!", she ushered Lewis to the car who followed her with a smile on his face. "I have to take pictures to show Zack and Zoe", she said trying to reach for her phone but Lewis stopped her. "That's my job, yours is to enjoy your birthday", she kissed him on the lips and turned to look at the view of the lake. They reached the Lodge in which they were going to be staying, It was made of independent cottages, and they looked old on the outside but when the host gave them a tour her jaw kept sweeping the floor and Lewis kept laughing at her. "Here is your itinerary, if you need anything please call a hundred on the landline", the host said and left. She was on the balcony when Lewis returned and pulled her towards the bathroom, she did not dare interrupt him remembering that her only job was to let this man make her happy. Her clothes were stripped and so were his, he took out their toiletries and started washing her body, his hands felt heavenly on her body, making her close her eyes and enjoy the feeling. When her body was dried she was pulled towards the bed and her towel removed. The look he had on his face made her core heat up and juices fall to her butt, he noticed and dipped his middle finger in her, and she felt her walls suck him in. She watched as he pulled out his finger and sucked it slowly making sure to maintain eye contact with him. She felt herself craving his touch as if she was an open book, he smirked and started devouring her with his tongue she massaged his hair keeping him in place in the process. The pleasure she was feeling was indescribable, she moaned his name as she got closer to her orgasm trying not to suffocate him with her thighs, she sat up abruptly as she rode her orgasm causing him to pull back and insert two of his fingers in her as he pulled her in a kiss.

They had dinner under the stars surrounded by barn fires, it was the best scenery and she never stopped smiling all the time. "Thank you for this", she told Lewis who was busy taking pictures of her since they arrived. He had already posted the airport birthday video and her watching the animals, their family and friends had been blowing her phone with birthday wishes the whole day. "You are very welcome", he replied and held on to her hand until she heard a piano playing in the background, she tried looking for it but couldn't find it and when her eyes returned to Lewis he was kneeling on one knee with a box on his hand, she started trembling and her eyes blurring with tears, people on other tables started turning towards them with smiles. "You, you...Lewis, Babe what are you doing?", something was choking her throat making it hard for her to speak. He only smile and winked, making her choke a laugh. "Zeb, I have been thinking of this moment ever since Zubair and Zack and Zoe granted me permission to do it, I have never planned anything like this before, I freaked out on Kennedy a couple of times and even Jenny, fuck, am shaking right now just doing this because am scared of messing this up", "Even if you do I don't care, I love you", she finally said making the people around them laugh. "And I love you too Babe, but I want you to have the best, I want to be the best because that is all that you have been giving me and I know my work is making it hard sometimes but I promise to work around it, I promise to give you the world because you have already given me so much, You have given me a Princess to love and a Buddy too. I promise to be the best Father to them", "But you already are", she was a sobbing mess at that point but that didn't stop him and she wanted to hear more, she wanted assurance from him, she wanted promise because what he was about to do was going to connect them forever. "Oh Zeb, thank you, but I want to be selfish and ask you for one more thing, this is the last thing, will you spend the rest of your life with me as your husband, will you marry me Babe?", she could not form words so she nodded her head furiously and people started to clap their hands and cheer for them, he opened the box and took out the ring, it was beautiful and she jumped on her toes in excitement as he placed it on her finger, she pulled him in and kissed the hell out of him.