Chapter 41

Zeb was amazed at how beautiful the place was decorated for her bridal shower, everything looked beautiful and the fact that Cavril closed his Villa for the whole week so that Zeb and Lewis could do their events was amazing.

"You didn't have to do this you know", she told Cavril who went to check on her to see if she loved how things were put together before joining the men for the barbecue that they were having for the bachelor party on the beach side of the Villa. "Well, you have done so much for our Mother and I wanted to return the favour, even though he was a jerk at first but you love him so...", he trailed off making her laugh. "What are you doing here young man this area is restricted, go now, bye bye", Morgan chased her son away. "I have never in my lifetime, seen him do such things for his friends, sometimes I think he loves you more than a friend", Morgan told Zeb, when she turned to look at the old lady who had been a Mother to her since she opened her restaurant for the first time, she looked sad. Zeb pulled her into a hug, "Hey! He will find the right woman for him ok? don't lose hope", "Oh, you have always been my rock Zeb, even Nash thinks I love you better than them", she brushed the topic aside and Zeb ignored it, allowing her to get away with it. All of her kids had families already but Cavril was like the lone wolf and she knew that hurt Morgan. Her phone rang pulling them out of their mother-daughter moment. "Babe, we are not supposed to be talking until after the wedding", "As if. Am waiting for you in my room, be quick", he said and hung up making her smile, she tried to come up with an excuse but Morgan knew better. "Go, I will cover for you, but don't be long the masseuse will be here any minute", she kissed the top of Morgan's head and ran towards the first floor where all the men were staying. 

She walked into Lewis's room locking the door behind her, before she could remove her dress she was pulled in a demanding kiss that made her toes curl. They kept walking into the room without breaking the kiss, she felt the bed behind her legs, he placed her on the sheets gently and then broke the kiss to attack her thighs, his movement was slow that made her breathing go wild, she moaned his name, grabbing his hair directing him where she needed him most and his moan made her soak, even more, he licked and sucked and bit until she saw the stars. She was pushed into the middle of the bed and watched him strip and hover over her. Her eyes met his as he entered her and made her moan, "Don't you dare close those beautiful eyes Zeb", he commanded and she nod her head not able to form words. He started thrusting slowly, still keeping eye contact, it was the most exotic thing Zeb, it was like their eyes were talking and all they had to do was keep them open, he started picking up his speed making her hold on tighter to his shoulders, when it was too much she placed her hands on his face and pulled him in a kiss that made them both moan into the kiss, he wrapped his hands around her caging her to his chest, she felt safe. His thrusts became sloppy, she pulled away and screamed as they reached their orgasm together and just when he was about to kiss her, there was a loud knock on his door. "Lewis Rollins! you better not be hiding my daughter in law in that room and making us search the whole villa for hours", it was Nicole's shouting voice. "She is not here Mum!", "Then why is your door locked and your voice sounding like you just ran a marathon?", the last answer resulted in laughter from the other side of the door, Zeb smiled because she knew that laugh from anywhere. "She will be out in a minute", he said while looking at her with a smile. "Busted!", she told him and pulled him in for one last kiss, he replied with two thrusts that made her breath hitch. "Your hair Babe", he said while running his fingers on them making them more presentable. 

"Someone couldn't keep her hands off", Kennedy said when Zeb met them at the spa, she had to take a shower first finding herself an hour late. She smiles nervously, "Sorry". "It's ok sweetie, she will understand when she gets herself knocked up", Nicole said making them laugh, Kennedy was more confused, she bent to her level and whispered to her "Pregnancy makes you horny", her eyes went wide, "Seriously?", "Yap". They had massages and pedicures then manicures, when they were done they went to the beach to join the guys for supper. They found the guys playing Volleyball with Zack and Zoe being referees. The sport was not the problem for Zeb, the problem was a shirtless Lewis. He was sweaty and sexy and whenever he jumped to kick the ball his biceps moved in the most sexual way that made her lick her lips. "Your drooling", "No am not", she replied whipping her mouth quickly only to find out that Kennedy was playing with her. Kennedy started laughing at her making her roll her eyes. Her eyes met Lewis's and he winked while kicking the ball without looking at it making the rest of the guys shout "Show off" making her laugh. He was competitive so she was not surprised. Her Father and Zander helped set up the table after being commanded by Nicole making Sarah laugh. They didn't seem to mind as they also commanded the rest of the boys even Zack went to collect the salads. 

"I want to stay like this forever", she told Lewis who was sleeping on her chest enjoying the ocean breeze. Everyone was scattered, enjoying the night under the stars. She was happy. "I can't believe there is a tiny human in here", Lewis said and placed his ear on the tummy making her laugh.  "This is the best gift ever", he said and pulled himself to sit next to her, kissing the top of her head. It felt right and she wanted nothing more than to be with him forever. "I can't wait to marry you, Babe, coming to think of it, I can't wait to show off our wedding photos", the last sentence made her laugh, it was more like him than the first one. "Have you ever not posted on Instagram even one day?", she asked him with amusement. "No, why would I not post on Instagram, I like sharing stuff there, I like sharing my life there, inspiring others to find love just like I did", he finished and kissed her lips passionately, she could not remember what they were talking about until Gina called her to go to bed. "I can sneak in your room later", "Not a chance Lewis, am sharing a room with my daughter and Zoe and I don't want to get blinded by your extracurricular activities", Her Mother interrupted making him blush. "Good night Babe", he said and kissed her hair walking away to join the rest of the guys.