Chapter 28

Lewis woke up to the sound of the ocean waves coming in from their balcony. He tried stretching himself only to find himself alone on the bed, he wanted to wake up only to be pushed back down by something that was under the sheets, he felt the warmth surrounding the crown of his member making him moan in pleasure. What was happening was something that he wanted to happen for a very long time. He relaxed his body allowing Zeb's mouth to devour him to her liking. "Mmmh!" she moaned as she swallowed the rest of him, he swallowed hard, and her hands roamed his body in ways he never thought possible, and her moans caused vibrations that made him experience the pleasure he never did before. She started moving her head up and down with her tongue positioned in a corner that was weirdly pleasuring him, he didn't know how she did it but he didn't want her to stop. "Right there Zeb, don't stop Babe please", he begged not caring that it made him sound desperate. She replied with increased speed making him pour his seed into her, she swallowed every drop and that is when she came up from under the sheets with a smile on her face, a wicked smile. "You're amazing  Zeb, I wanna wake up like this every day", he praised making her connect their lips, he could taste himself in her. He turned her around making her face the mirror that was on the ceiling directly above their bed, he felt her breathing hitch. This meant she found it interesting and exciting. he entered her from underneath and forced her to look at their image in the mirror. He increased the speed while his thumb massaged her bud slowly making her moan and bite her lip. It was the most exotic image he had ever seen. When their eyes met through the mirror it made them hold on tighter as they both reached their highs. "That was amazing Lewis", she admitted while struggling to catch her breath. 

"One more Babe", "No Lewis am sore, we can do it tomorrow", she whined making him laugh, they had been making love the whole day and he was nowhere close to getting enough of her, he wanted more, one last orgasm before sleeping. He decided to go down on her, which made her soaking wet in a minute, he took the opportunity to thrust into her, while kissing her nonstop, and it did not take long for her to start moaning and for her to reach her high. "Now we can sleep", he said while pulling out of an exhausted Zeb, he kissed her forehead and pulled her to his front. 

The following day they did a lot of sightseeing which resulted in a quickie at the museum. It was like something snapped and he wanted Zeb. He couldn't stop thinking about her even more. She was terrified of being caught and the adrenaline made Lewis want her even more so he went for it when no one was looking.

"This is amazing Lewis, thank you", "You are welcome", he replied while caging her on their hotel room balcony, with nowhere to run to, he started kissing her shoulders as he was standing behind her, she moaned not caring who could hear them, and when he was certain no one was in their business he tore her panties in one simple movement and started making love to her.  He trusted faster feeling a hand on the back of his neck making him move even fasted with moans increasing making the moment more intimate than he intended. Her willingness to accept trying new things made him think of getting more creative as days went on. They were on the seventeenth floor so no one from the ground could see them but it was also dark. He was brought back to reality when her lips connected to his, making him moan and her back arch giving him more space to penetrate. He decided to spice things up by dragging a side table and putting Zeb's leg on it, spreading her wider, he was going for her favourite spot, which he found the moment he entered her. She screamed in pleasure assuring him that if the neighbours didn't hear them the first time, they heard them then. "Don't stop, right there Babe, right there", she said out of her breath now holding onto the balcony for refuge. His hands held onto her waist as he increased speed causing the sound of their skins slapping each other to be heard across the room. They were both sweating and moaning when he felt her squeezing him. It didn't take long for them to reach their orgasms.

After gathering the strength to move, Lewis pulled them to bed, laid her on first then followed hugging her from behind. She fell asleep the moment he cuddled her. He knew that he went too far with her but since she never said no and only complained once, he chose to be selfish. He thought of how Olivia used to give him a schedule to follow saying that he was too sexual but with Zeb it was different, she was ready to accommodate him at any time and when she was not into it she would explain to him and not shout at him or trying to use a guilty card. That was what he wanted, someone who would not focus on his shortcomings, someone who would help him and allow him to be himself. He thought about asking her to marry him but the thought of sharing a home with her forever still scared him. He made a mental note to talk to Jonathan and Brian about it. He needed to get peace of mind, he needed someone to assure him that it was going to be ok because the thought of losing her because of his commitment issues terrified him, no other man was going to take Zeb away from him. They were his family and if he was to face his fears to have them forever, he was going to do it no matter what. 

Marriage terrified Lewis since he was young, he saw how his parents were so in love with each other but when he grew up he started noticing things beyond what they were showing them. In public, they would pretend to be the perfect couple but at home, they always argued a lot. There was a time when his Mother told them, their Father was travelling for business, it was a lie, he was hanging out with his friend at a café and he saw their Father with another woman kissing in the middle of the street, he approached him and his Father just told him she was a friend, he knew that was not true but he didn't push it, so he went for the easy target which was his Mother. The confrontation ended in tears, he questioned his Mother about a divorce but her only answer was, she still loved him and didn't want to ruin their family. The thought of having to deal with such sacrifices over and over again never sat right with him and that was the day he promised himself not to get married, his freedom was way more valuable than a lifetime commitment to someone. He took a deep breath and looked down at Zeb who was now in deep sleep laying on his chest. She had a look of a well satisfied woman so he thought, why put a ring on a woman who already has it all?