Chapter 21

Two months have passed and Zeb has been nothing but happy. She just got off the phone with Kennedy who told her that Lewis's birthday was coming up and she had the best gift that Zeb could offer. It was the best news she heard the whole day, she called Brian and the rest of his family to join her at her restaurant for the birthday dinner, he was arriving on the day of his birthday around six in the evening and she was planning to surprise him. Everyone was excited and this was actually the first time this was happening and it was all Zeb's idea.

"Is everything set?", she asked her waiters and waitresses, people had already started arriving and the only thing left was to pick him up at the airport, Brian and the rest of the flight crew were to pretend to be tired and rush to the restaurant while Zeb bought them more time. "Yes Zeb, now go!" Jenny said rushing her to the door. She got in her car and took a deep breath then drove to the airport, she was late by fifteen minutes on purpose and found him sitting in the waiting area browsing on his phone. "Hey handsome, am sorry I got caught up at work, didn't know how late I was", she put on a sad face, making him smile and hug her. "It's alright, how was your day?", "it was tiring, yours?", she pretended not to know about his birthday, something that he has been mentioning for months. He looked disappointed for a minute and covered it up, "It was ok, I can't wait to sleep, am tired", he said as he got in the car not offering to drive as he usually did. she pretended not to notice as they drove away. "Oh shit, Baby do you mind if we pass by the restaurant? I forgot to put some cakes in the fridge, they need to be cooled down before decorating tomorrow", "Sure, it will give me a chance to eat some cake so why not", he said with a fake smile. She pretended to take something from the back seat so that he could help with opening the door, "Where is the light switch?", "On the left corner", she shouted from the car while sneaking in from the back door.

"SURPRISE!!!", Everyone shouted making him put a hand on his heart, "jesus fuck!", he said with a shocked face making people laugh. "How?", he asked his Mother who was the first one to hug and wish him a happy birthday. "Ask Zeb, she is the one behind it", she answered with excitement. That made Zeb laugh as she heard from a distance, she rushed to the kitchen, making sure all was set as the restaurant manager directed them to the dining table. She got dressed in her uniform and came out, her eyes connected with Lewis who was smiling like a kid in a candy store on his right and left sat Zack and Zoe followed by Zander and Nicole on Zoe's side and her parents on Zack's. "Good evening everyone and welcome to our restaurant. My name is Chef Zee and I will be your host tonight. You will be having five courses for the night the fifth being the birthday cake, welcome and enjoy", she finished with a bow making everyone clap and Lewis whispered a thank you to her. 

It was fast and intense as they had thirty people, but nothing they couldn't handle and in four hours they were done with everything leaving the best part, the presents. Zack and Zoe made him drawings, and everyone else gave him their presents, It was Zeb's turn, Kennedy walked towards her and gave her the envelope, she whispered a thank you and hugged her. Lewis stood up as she was walking toward him, she was nervous but she looked at Kennedy who encouraged her with a thumbs up. She took a deep breath and closed the distance between them. "Hi", "Hey beautiful", he answered making everyone laugh at their silly gesture. "So, am not very good at this stuff", she said looking at her feet, he lifted her chin to look into her eyes, "and yet here we are at a party you organised", he teased making their friends and family laugh again. Her face turned serious as she handed him the envelope. "NO way!", he shouted and wasted no time, he smashed his lips on hers and the whole world disappeared, she felt his tongue massage hers and she kissed him back instantly, by the time they pulled apart they found everyone looking at them waiting for him to say what's on the papers. "So? what is it?", Sarah asked anxiously. She watched him take a deep breath and clap his hands together, something he always did when he was beyond excited. "Well, I just discovered that Zack and Zoe are officially my kids", he said with adrenaline rushing through his voice making everyone stand and cheer for him. He kneeled in front of Zack and Zoe and explained it to them, they started jumping with excitement making Zeb laugh, they hugged Lewis saying they love him repeatedly it was an amazing view.

"Have I told you how much I love you Babe?", Lewis told her as they were getting ready for bed, "Yes, but it won't hurt if you say it again", she replied while walking out of the bathroom with the most tiniest lingerie she owned, making Lewis drop his phone out of shock. "Fuck!", "Ooh that is exactly what's going to happen birthday boy", she replied in a seductive voice making his member come alive instantly, she walked towards him in a very slow motion allowing him to take her in, fuck her with his eyes and she reached his front, she did a squat while removing his boxers along with her movement placing his member right on her face, he moaned and she knew she was doing the right thing, she pumped her hand on him twice and licked his crown making him moan again, she repeated it a couple of times making his pre cum leak, even more, she cleaned him using her tongue then swallowed him whole making him groan with his hand on the back of her head, he was on the big side of things so she had to relax her muscles that made it easier for him to make love to her mouth, she started massaging his testicles making him moan louder and finally his warm cum coated her throat making her vibrate in pleasure, the act made him scream in ecstasy. "Babe that was fucking amazing", he said while pulling out of her mouth, when she stood up his lips were on hers in a very intense kiss making her moan and she felt his hard member poking her stomach before she could react she was commanded to jump which she did and found herself pinned between the wall and a rock hard member, it didn't take long, he penetrated her in one movement and started pumping faster, she felt him at her spot making her hold on tighter, "Right there", she shouted and he obeyed, his speed increasing and her moans matching it, she could see the stars as she hit her orgasm shaking like a mad woman, her body trying to process the pleasure but fail miserably until Lewis started kissing her neck to relax her body, she felt the darkness come in and she embraced it with a smile.