Chapter 39

"Can you at least keep it in until we get in the house? what if the kids come out?", "They won't, Claire and Gina took them to your Parents' house", he didn't wait for her response, he pulled the car seat down and pulled her on top of him, kissing her neck mercilessly. Her breathing was all over the place but he didn't care, he wanted her. His caressing soon paid off as he started getting moans out of her, he removed their clothing fast and entered her quickly. The thought of having kids with Zeb was on his mind the whole time, he was so excited that he wanted to devour her the moment he arrived. He had already calculated her ovulation dates and made sure to be in town for the dates and there he was, taking what was his in their driveway. It was a desperate move but when it came to Zeb he knew there was no judgment, his thoughts were interrupted by a command from her asking him to move faster and that is what he did until they both reached their highs. They were both panting, "You are one sexy woman Mrs. Rollins", he told her and pulled her down for another heated make out that led to another round in the car. He was excited and couldn't wait for her to get pregnant, there were times when he would space out and Brian had to smack his head back to reality. 

The wedding preparations were going exactly how he planned it and he was happy that everyone was able to be at the same location thanks to Cavril. Everyone was excited and couldn't wait for the day. "Is everything ready?", he asked Kennedy. "Yes, now chill before you ruin everything", she scolded him and before he could reply Zeb walked in and he had to hang up. "Hi Handsome!", she greeted him happily, he opened his arms and hugged her kissing her on top of her head. "Hi Beautiful, how was work?", "It was ok, I can't wait to take leave, my Sous Chef is almost at full capacity I can finally relax now knowing everything is ok", "You're amazing my love and am proud of you", he told her and kissed her again, this time on her lips, it was about to become a full make out session until they heard Zoe, "Zack! Papa is eating Mama's face again", she whined making them chuckle. "You better not let me catch you", he told her and started running towards her, she tried rushing to their joint room but he grabbed her and started tickling her, making her laugh, "Papa...stop...please!", "Will you call Zack on me again?", "no...no Papa!" She said between laughs. "Lewis, you do know that if she pees on that floor your cleaning right?", Zeb said with amusement from the door, making him stop immediately. "Homework time, everyone in the kitchen", he announced and a few minutes later Zack emerged from his room with his backpack. They sat doing homework while Zeb prepared their dinner. "I got a call from school today, they are having a school play before going on break", he informed Zeb. "It will be during my next flight here so I will be able to attend with you", he saw a smile appear on her face, there was also pride. He wanted to be there for the kids and he had never attended any of the meetings, even though he was close to the teachers, he never met them and this was going to make up for that, putting faces to the name and also being able to meet the twin's friends. "That would be great", what Zeb didn't know was that Zack had told him how other kids were making fun of them for having an invisible Dad and although Zack didn't seem to mind, Lewis did. He planned on making sure he did as many projects with them as possible but also meeting and scaring the shit out of their bullies.

"Do I look like I've gained weight?", Zeb asked looking at herself in the mirror. The only thing he could see was her round ass that kept bouncing making him want to smack it, he bit his lower lip and walked towards her, his hands landed on her ass grabbing it and feeling how bouncy and perfect it was, "you look perfect to me" he said and started kissing her shoulder to her soft neck making her moan. "Am serious Lewis, look at me", he did through the mirror and before she could alter another word he dipped his hand in her waistband causing her breath to hitch and her hand to hold on to the back of his neck. "Aah!", she moaned. He felt how wet she already was making him smirk, his eyes holding hers captive through the mirror. He enjoyed how her body responded to his touch. He removed her pajama shorts leaving her bare beneath her shirt, he released his member quickly and entered her from behind making her back arch to welcome him. She was so tight that it surprised him every time, one would think she had never had sex before. He wrapped his fingers in her throat gently making her walls contract and that was enough to bend his willpower. The thrusts were steady at first but when she started moaning louder it made him lose control, his hand covering her mouth and his thrusts faster, the only sound that was heard was the sound of their skin slapping against one another and his heavy breathing. Her fingers pulled on his hair getting him closer to his orgasm, his muscles tensed as she milked him hard making it impossible to do anything except move faster, it was sloppy and when her other hand reached his butt and smacked him, he was done. She started shaking furiously, he knew she was trying to control her high but he had other plans, he turned her head towards him their lips met and his tongue entered her mouth massaging hers, his hand rubbed her clit making her scream into the kiss as she finally reached her orgasm. He felt her knees giving up and he pulled them back towards the edge of the bed with his member still inside of her. "Give me one more My love", he whispered in her ear, She couldn't speak so she nod her head and that made him lift her thighs stretching her legs, he started pumping in her, but it didn't last long, her orgasm spilled on them making a bath a necessity before sleeping, which he didn't mind. Zeb was his and he was going to treat her like the Queen she deserved to be.