Chapter One

(Photo is how I imagine Shawn)

(Everyone, please share your thoughts as you read! I am eager to hear what you think!)

This occurs directly after Chapter Twelve of Little Fox

"Let go of me, you piece of shit!" Shawn snapped at the security who guided him out of the club with a harsh, calloused hand grasped tightly to the back of his neck.

"Shut up, Shawn." The male's voice was rough, and he ground his teeth together, easily recognizing him as the one who typically escorted him out of the club. Once they were outside, he was given a small shove and released so he stumbled forward.

"Asswipe!" Shawn snapped, whirling around to glare at him after he regained his footing.

"This is the second time I have had to escort you out for starting shit, Shawn. Maybe it is time somebody put you in your place." Leo, Shawn recalled from the last time he had been escorted out and somebody had shouted the male's name from the bar, grunted in response.

"Oh, and that would be you?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"If need be, yes. It will be. Maybe I should give you a lesson or two on what it is like to be abused and mistreated. To force you at my feet like you do to your little toys and smack you around anytime you do a single thing wrong." The snort in the man's words infuriated Shawn, his lip twitching in a sneer at the security.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Then let's place a bet. I bet you that I could straighten you out in two months' time. Turn you around into a man to be desired instead of the slimeball you are." The words caught him off guard and had his eyes narrowing on him. Shawn glared at him heatedly, anger radiating off him as his fingers clenched at his side. He wanted to hit him in his jaw, deliver the swift punch and knock him on his ass. Except he was no fool. He had felt the muscle and strength Leo had when the male had forced him from the club. If he hit Leo, the man could probably hit him back ten times harder and knock him straight on his ass.

All he wanted was to have Victor back as his, that was all he had wanted. He had enjoyed having the male at his side. Obeying every command and acting as an obedient little slave. Yet this new kid had come and snatched him from under his nose. The reminder angered him even more; he had not expected to run into Victor. Yet seeing him sitting on another's lap had made his blood boil. The boy was supposed to be his and only his. No one else was supposed to touch him or enjoy him. That was meant to be his spot and his alone.

"Why would I agree to that?" He spit, earning an amused smirk from Leo who took a step closer to him. He immediately backed away; his jaw taught as he glowered at him.

"What do you have to lose? You're banned from this club; I can easily have the owner get you blacklisted from the others in town. No one wants a fake dom taking advantage of the submissives in our community." Leo's voice hardened at the end, his words only proving to further anger Shawn.

"I am not a fake dom-"

"Oh, you must certainly are, kiddo. You abuse others-"

"I do not!" Shawn shouted, his stance immediately going on the defensive. He barely managed to restrain himself from hitting Leo, his anger steadily growing and growing. He could feel himself growing more irritated, more on edge. His fingers itched with the urge to hit him.

"You do! You are an abuser, Shawn, and I think you should start admitting that to yourself!" Leo's voice was harsh, raising the slightest bit. That was it, that was all it took to snap his self-control. His fist connected with Leo's jaw as hard as he could, the hit causing pain to radiate up his arm. Though it faded as quickly as it came; it was the same as any other person he had hit before.