Chapter Eleven

"Ngh-Master-" Shawn groaned as Leo's fingers wound around his cock, giving a firm squeeze. He still felt sensitive after their previous activities, yet Sebastian's fingers were toying with his nipples as Leo stroked his cock.

"Shh." Leo shushed him, smirking up at him from where he kneeled between Shawn's legs. He leaned down, his tongue slowly trailing along Shawn's cock which had him gasping, his fingers fisting into Sebastian's pants.

"Oh," Shawn did not bother hiding his moans; it was clear Leo fed off the noises he let out. The male took his cock into his mouth, slowly sucking him. Shawn's hips pressed up into him as Sebastian's pinched his nipples. The feel had Shawn gasping, eyes squeezing shut.
"Prick."

He hissed the insult at Sebastian, who smirked, pinching harder and tugging his nipples. The pain had Shawn arching his back up with a cry.
"Don't be rude." Sebastian scolded him.

"Perhaps his mouth needs to be kept busy." Leo growled the words, and Shawn's eyes snapped down to him. Leo was staring up at him, and there was no missing the questioning gaze he gave him. Shawn knew what he was insinuating, him pleasing Sebastian.

"Perhaps you should be making your cock useful." Shawn challenged Leo, causing him to smirk. He stood, pulling Shawn to his feet.

"Sebastian, sit." Leo commanded, nodding to the headboard. Sebastian did so, and Leo gave Shawn a single look. Shawn studied him for a moment before he offered a smirk. He moved to Leo, his arms winding around his neck to draw him in close.

"Only you." Shawn whispered the words in Leo's ear, and he was given a single nod.

"Of course." Leo responded quietly before he captured Shawn's lips.
"Now get your ass on that bed and suck his cock like a good boy." The husky tone practically had Shawn melting. Part of him felt stupid for how desperately he wanted to listen to Leo, to obey his commands. The other part enjoyed letting go of his control and allowing Leo to keep him in check.

"Can't you at least ask nicely?" Shawn could not resist challenging him. His words earned him a harsh slap on his ass and Leo's eyes hardening on him. Shawn hissed out a breath; Leo did not exactly hit lightly. Yet he met his gaze with his own, even raising an eyebrow to challenge him.

"My lovely toy, would you take your ass onto the bed and choke on Sebastian's cock while I shove my own into your tight little hole? Please." Leo's snarky tone had Shawn biting back a huff as he stared at him for a moment. Finally, he caved and leaned in to kiss him.

"Yes, sir." He whispered lowly to him before he turned his back to him. He let out a yelp when his ass was hit one more time, most likely for his defiance. After shooting another glare at Leo, he climbed onto the bed and settled himself between Sebastian's legs. The male was hard, his dick uncut. Shawn's eyes flickered briefly to his, and he saw the heated look he held.

"Are you going to sit there and stare at me, or are you going to suck?" Sebastian asked lowly. Shawn scowled at him before he grasped his cock in a firm grip. His eyes met Sebastian's as he leaned forward to slowly trail his tongue along the tip of his dick. Sebastian's gaze did not waver from his as he simply enjoyed the view, licking his lips as he watched.

"Shawn," Leo let out a low chuckle and Shawn groaned softly, hips arching up when Leo's hands brushed along his ass.

"Ngh-" Shawn drew back, pressing his face into Sebastian's thigh as he felt Leo press a finger into him. He tensed at first, cursing himself for it as he quickly forced himself to relax.

"Sensitive?" Sebastian's voice was a chuckle, and Leo nodded as he slowly rubbed Shawn's hip.

"Indeed." Leo said simply, pressing a soft kiss to Shawn's hip.
"It takes some time for him to warm up and relax. Isn't that right, beautiful?"