Chapter Four

"Shut up! Don't touch me! Just-Just leave me alone! This was a stupid idea-" Leo released a low sigh as he listened to Shawn shout. He crossed his arms over his chest, watching silently as he yelled and tried to get his frustrations out. He was not surprised by the anger when he had woken. This, he had expected.

Shawn was interrupted by the feeling of Leo's arms drawing him in so his cheek pressed to his chest, one hand cupping the back of Shawn's head while the other gently held his waist.

"Shhh. I understand, Shawn. This is hard for you, and you feel humiliated and bothered by what we did. But it is okay. You enjoyed yourself, didn't you?" Shawn shut his eyes tightly, his fingers fisting against Leo's chest. He had. Leo had perfectly combined the pain of a punishment with the pleasure of being touched by another. Yet the fact that he had allowed himself to be so vulnerable disturbed Shawn.

"Yes?" He whispered the single word as a question, receiving a gentle kiss to the top of his head.

"Stop thinking of it as you are. There is nothing wrong with you enjoying having a male please you in a new way. You did so great, and I am glad you enjoyed yourself." Leo murmured, his words gentle as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

"I-I can't. This is wrong. I-I can't just-"

"Shhh," fingers brushed through his hair and he released a slow breath, trying to just enjoy the moment.
"You did well, Shawn, and I understand that this is new to you in a way. Yet you accepted the punishment you wanted, and you did so well. Maybe this is what you should try instead of being a dominant. Maybe you just need someone to help you let go."

Shawn was silent despite the words, his chest rising and falling quickly.
"What would I gain?" He finally whispered, earning an amused chuckle.

"Maybe you can find a way to forgive yourself? Maybe you can enjoy yourself? I can't answer that, Shawn. However, I can show you the things that you missed as a dom. Maybe you will enjoy being my submissive. Maybe you will take what I teach you and use it to be a better, new dom." The words shocked him, and he bit his lip, hesitating before offering a small shake of the head.

"I-I did something horrible. Unforgivable." Shawn whispered. He felt the arm around him tighten before a soft sigh was given.

"Elaborate." He murmured, guiding them so he could sit on the bed. He sat first, gently tugging Shawn so he sat on his lap.

"I-I raped him. And my-my friends. I should, I should be in jail...or-or dead-"

"Shut up." The words were spoken lowly as a hand covered his mouth. Shawn noticed how Leo lowered his head, gently resting his lips on his shoulder.
"I will make sure you are punished for everything you have done, Shawn. However, that is for me to do and me alone. No one else will touch you or punish you except for myself, and that includes yourself." A hand wound around his throat, forcing his head to tilt back.

"Leo-"

"What did I say? You will call me Master Leo within my home. Yesterday was only the beginning of this. You will be punished for the harm you did to Victor, and I am going to turn you into an obedient toy who obeys my every command. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Master Leo." He whispered lowly, nodding.

"Good. Do you feel okay after last night?" Leo's voice was gentler this time as he glanced down Shawn's body. The robe he had placed on him was opened completely, allowing him an easy look at the male's long, hard cock. He was enjoying this.

"Yes, Master Leo. I-It was..." Shawn trailed off, unsure on how to answer. The previous night had been rough and painful in parts. Other parts had felt pleasurable. Yet there was something more.
"I-I felt like I... let go? I don't know that doesn't sound right. When I was tied up and you were punishing me, it felt different. Good? But also, humiliating and I... I think I liked it."