Chapter Thirteen

"Hmm, go away." Shawn groaned softly at the knock that resounded from his house. The sound only grew louder, and he let out a quiet curse, rolling off the couch. His eyes flickered briefly to the makeshift bed he had made the previous night, a bitter smile falling on his lips. He had yet to properly sleep in his own room, feeling lonely when he did so.
"What?" Shawn mumbled when he opened the door to find Leo.

"Good morning to you too." Leo mused, eyeing Shawn up and down as the younger male leaned on the door. He was shirtless, wearing only a loose pair of night pants.
"You seem tired. Did you forget about your reward?"

"I didn't sleep well." He groaned, and Leo gave a soft chuckle, motioning inside.

"May I come in?" Shawn nodded and stepped back. Leo appeared surprised when he stepped inside, finding all the cans and bottles from before had been cleaned. The house was nearly spotless, and it was clear Shawn had put a lot of care into cleaning it.

"Do you want a drink?" Shawn offered as he made his way to the kitchen. It, too, was cleaned well, and when Shawn opened the fridge, Leo found that it was filled with flavored waters as well as carbonated drinks in cans. His gaze softened as he realized he was using those to keep himself from alcohol, offering a nod to which Shawn offered him a strawberry water.

"Why don't we lay down for a few minutes before leaving?" Leo suggested, guiding Shawn to the couch where he took his shoes off before laying down. Shawn studied him for a moment before he draped himself over Leo, his head resting against his chest as his eyes fluttered closed.
"There you go." Leo murmured, stroking his hair gently. Shawn let out a soft sigh as he melted onto him, eyes closing as he relaxed. Leo hummed lowly, his fingers slowly working along Shawn's bare back and then up his arms.

"Hmm, that feels nice." Shawn mumbled, rubbing his nose along Leo's chest, inhaling the male's cologne that lingered on his shirt.

"Are you smelling me again?" Leo mused, raising an eyebrow at him. Shawn's cheeks tinted in color, but he offered a tiny nod.

"You smell nice." Shawn huffed, causing him to laugh.

"Adorable." Leo murmured.
"Tell me, do you want to nap before we go get coffee?" The gentleness to his voice had Shawn relaxing, giving the smallest of nods before he gave a large yawn. Leo's chest rumbled with a chuckle, and he nodded slowly. It did not take much for Shawn to fall into sleep, comforted by the feel of Leo's fingers in his hair and the smell of his cologne.

He was unsure of how long he slept for. When he woke, he found that Leo was scrolling on his phone with one hand while still playing with Shawn's hair.
"Hmm, Leo..." Shawn mumbled.

"I see you are awake." Leo murmured as Shawn slowly sat up, rubbing at his eyes before staring down at Leo. His head tilted as he stared down at him. After a moment of thought, his fingers slowly trailed along the edges of Leo's shirt, sliding just beneath it and along his skin. Leo closed his phone, setting it to the side as he watched Shawn.

"Hmm," a quiet hum fell from Shawn's lips as he slowly pushed Leo's shirt up, his nails lightly stroking his chest. A quiet chuckle fell from Leo, and he grasped Shawn's hips, adjusting them so Shawn straddled his waist.

"Look at how adorable you are on top of me." Leo drawled, and Shawn shuddered, lightly digging his nails into Leo's chest. He rolled his eyes as he leaned in to lightly press his lips on top of Leo's. The touch seemed to startle his dom, who blinked before he let out a breathy chuckle, slowly stroking his fingers along Shawn's hips.
"What do you want, doll?"

"You." Shawn grunted quietly as he shifted on top of Leo so he could reach his pants, unbuttoning them before he tugged at them.

"Do you make it a habit to fuck everybody who gets on your couch?" Leo hummed as he simply watched, not making a single objection to what he was doing.