Chapter 17 - Yule Ball Part 2

The night continues on with Hermione and Y/N slow dancing to the soft beat now playing. Jorden had returned to the Hufflepuff dorms. Apparently, there is a big afters there. Harry and Ron are no where to be seen whilst Flo and Viktor are slow dancing close by.

Y/N smiles and Hermione rests her head on Y/N's shoulder. The Ravenclaw girl pulls Hermione closer to her front and she can tell that the Gryffindor girl was smiling

"Are you having a good time?" Hermione asks and Y/N grins

"This is one of the happiest moments in my life," Y/N says "of course I'm having a good time"

"I'm glad 'cause me too," Hermione says and the two continue to sway. She looks over to Flo and Viktor "I'm happy for Flo"

"Me too, she was surprised that Viktor asked her," Y/N says "but what can I say I'm a great matchmaker"

Hermione giggles "well they seem to be having a good time," she says and the two continue to slow dance

"Do you wanna get out of here," Y/N says

Hermione smiles and looks into Y/N's eyes "where would we go"

"We could go to the Ravenclaw common room, you could stay the night I have some spare clothes you could borrow," Y/N says and Hermione grins

"Okay, lead the way," Hermione says and the two collect their belongings and head to the Ravenclaw common room

The two practically run up the stairway to the Ravenclaw common room but Hermione trips but luckily, Y/N quickly catches her. "are you alright"

"Yeah maybe my feet are a little sore being in these heals," Hermione says and Y/N helps her to her feet. They stand close, their faces only a few inches apart. Suddenly they look up to see that a mistletoe has appeared above them.

"Mistletoe," Hermione says her face blushing and Y/N blushes too.

"Hermione" Y/N says softly catching the Gryffindor's attention. This is it, now or never.

Y/N crashes their lips together and it was electric. In the begging, the was was sloppy with Y/N's nerves running high but that didn't last long as Hermione eased into the kiss. It became tender and loving filled with all the emotions that Y/N had felt over the past year and a half.

They break apart and Y/N places a tender peck on her lips and Hermione grins. They rest their foreheads together both beaming from the kiss.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" Hermione whispers and Y/N smiles

"I have some idea, 'cause wanted to kiss you for a long time too" Y/N replies and Hermione grins

The pair excitedly walk up to the Ravenclaw dorm and Y/N sticks her head inside to see that none of her dorm friends have returned. Most of them probably going back to the Hufflepuff afters. Y/N gently pulls Hermione inside and closes the door, she doesn't know why she is suddenly nervous with Hermione all alone.

Hermione seems to notice Y/N's hesitation and brings her soft gentle hands to Y/N cheeks. the Gryffindor girl ever so gently moves their faces together and Y/N now regains her confidence once more and kisses her tenderly.

The tender kiss then moves more passionately as Y/N gentle sucks on Hermione's bottom lip and she releases a soft moan that electrifies Y/N, wanting to hear that sound again. She smiles against her lips and they gently move back towards the bed, Hermione's hands roam up and down Y/N's back and Y/N does the same.

Suddenly a knock on the door startles them "Y/N" Flo's voice says

"Ignore her" Y/N whispers and moves back to kiss Hermione and she smiles