Chapter 6

"How's he doing?" I asked while boredly looking at the unpleasant view infront of me.

"He's doing fine, young Lady. Looks like he's training harder." Bumuga ako ng hangin.

"What about the humans who killed his parents?"

"I already got their name and the adress."

"Ugh, Hades. I really did not expect that you will bring me a child!" nakasimangot na sigaw ko at tumingin sa kanya.

He smiled at me. "He will be useful to you someday, young Lady. You don't need to worry."

Inirapan ko siya at ibinalik ang tingin sa mga bulaklak na nasa harap ko. We have no class today and it's still raining. Wala man lang akong magawa na makakatanggal ng pagkabagot ko.

"Young Lady." Tumingin ako sa maid na kadarating lang. "Duke is summoning you."

Ah, great. What is it this time?

Tumayo na lang ako at naglakad papunta sa opisina ng Duke. Maybe he found out that I brought a boy inside his mansion.

"Father," sabi ko ng makapasok ako.

He looked at me seriously.

"Who told you to bring a peasant here?" he asked.

Yeah, he knew.

"I brought a toy," I answered.

He glared at me and slammed the table. "Nonsense! Get him off in my property young Lady!"

"Father, please?" I blinked my eyes multiple times and walked towards him. "I only bring him here because I can use him to protect me," I said and hug him.

Duke massage his temple and pat my head. "How dare you to use your charm to me." He sighed. "Fine, but if he did something I did not like, I will throw him outside, you understand?"

I nod. "Yes, Father! Thank you!"

After he and I talked, I immediately told Hades to ready the carriage since the rain suddenly stopped pouring. I would like to visit the town today and finding something useful.

"Where are we going, young Lady?" Hades asked.

"Anywhere," I answered and looked outside the window.

Umandar na ang sasakyan at nanatili lang akong nakatingin sa labas. For the first time since I woke up in that stink room, I finally decide to go to the town. We stopped somewhere and Hades said we will walk so I can look closer to the things that caught my attention.

"Do you want to buy fruits?" Hades asked while holding two oranges.

"Buy me some," sagot ko at tumingin muli sa paligid.

"Walk faster!" Dumako ang tingin ko sa mga slave na dumadaan habang may dalang mga basket na puno ng gulay at prutas.

Most of them are children and demi-human.

Their hands and feet has chains. They even have collar in their neck.

"Dog," I said and was about to turned back when I saw a little girl.

Parang ka-edad ko lang siya. She has violet shoulder-length hair, emotionless brown eyes and she's thin but there's something special in her. Napatingin din naman siya saakin at dahil doon ay hindi niya napansin ang harap niya at nabunggo niya ang kapwa slave niya.

She fell into the ground, same as the basket that she's holding.

"Stupid! Get up!" The man whipped her back so she immediately stood up.