Chapter 15

Time really flies fast.Look at me now already fifteen and going to school.

"What?! Hindi kami magkikita for whole three years?!"

Napangiwi ako ng marinig ang sigaw ni Miranda.

"I need to go to school afterall. Don't worry, Hades will stay here," I said while Hades fixing my clothes.

"Awe. I'm gonna miss you, Lady Magdalena."

"Me too!"

"Same here!"

I rolled my eyes and looked at them. "Make sure when I come back you're stronger than now.I'm kicking out who's useless to me."

"Yes, Lady!"

Pumasok na ako sa karwahe at sumunod naman saakin si Hades. Since we can't have butler inside the school, I'll be alone for some time. Oh, nabalitaan ko rin na doon din papasok si Sofia. Ah, I'm so excited.

"What's your plan? You can choose not to go to school," sabi ni Hades.

"Use your brain. I need things that will work for me. I'll manipulate those students to be on my side and obviously, I need to lie." Sumilay ang ngiti sa labi ni Hades.

"Just call me if you need anything, my Lady."

Pagdating namin sa skwelahan ay hinatid na rin ako ni Hades sa magiging dorm ko. Masyado kaming maaga kaya wala pang masyadong tao.

"Do I have roommates?"

"No."

"Great. Fix my things and then leave. I'll just roam around the school."

"Yes, Young Lady."

Hindi na ako sumagot pa at lumabas ng dorm.Wearing my favorite white dress I walked aroun the school. May mga estudyante na kahit papaano sa paligid kasama ang mga magulang nila o butler. Pilit kong hinahanap ang taong hinahanap ko pero hindi ko makita. I'm looking forward to see Sofia, afterall.

"Kyaah! You're here!"

"Aw!" Muntik ko ng maibalibag ang babaeng bigla na lang yumakap sa likod ko.

Damn, Yvane! How dare she to touch me like we're so close.

"H-Hi, Lady Yvane," I greeted while suppressing my anger.

"I miss you!"

"But we just met few weeks ago."

"It's few weeks ago, duh! And look at you, you're so beautiful!"

Noisy. She's so noisy.

"You too. So, what class did you choose?" Yvane grin at me and stood infront of me.

"I choose swords and magics! I'm so sick of cooking, embroidery, and others! I want to become a knight!"

Oh crap. We're in the same class.

"Great. We're in the same class," I said and smiled. "I'm pretty sure most of our classmates are boys."

"Yes, I hope they won't look down to us. Anyway, have you heard about houses?"

"Houses?" I asked.

"Oh, they're the houses that will look to the other students to recruit them. Of course, the official members of each house will choose who they want. Kapag napili ka, doon ka titira sa bahay nila. Magkakasama kayo," she explained.

Oh. Ang dami naman nilang alam. Pwede naman walang gano'n.

"We have five houses. The lowest in the rank is the Green house. Next to the lowest is the Violet house, then Blue house, and the White house. The first rank house is called Gold Nova house. They have so many strong students there. Especially, their Supreme Master. Sana ma-recruit nila ako," nakangiti niyang sabi.