Chapter 30

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg

Pathetic.

"Master—!"

"Shut up."

I kicked Alois and he falls to the ground. He cough blood before he immediately stood up to attack me. Hades did pretty well, these demons can now use their powers but it's not enough.

I catch his fist and twist it before I punch his stomach.

"Next," I said but everyone is already lying on the ground.

I took a deep breath. I didn't know that they can't stand up anymore. Kinuha ko ang towel na iniabot ni Hades at ipununas sa pawisan kong mukha.

Tomorrow I will attend my class again and with my Sister. Those two disgusting humans who went to my manor go back early to their own house when someone called them because of a problem. I don't know what it is and I don't care. Mas maganda nga na maaga silang umalis dito dahil naiirita lang ako sa kanila.

"Is Lulu still asleep?" I asked.

"No. She's in her playing room," Hades answered.

"Get ready for my bath, I will play with her today."

"Yes, Master."

I stretched my body and entered the mansion. I froze when I saw Lulu in front of me hugging her teddy bear. Shit, I reek of blood. I thought she was in her playroom.

"Uwah! Sister, what happened?!" she shouted and ran towards me. "Sister hurt?!" she asked worriedly.

I smile and remove my gloves before I pat her head.

"No, Sister is not hurt. This is just animal blood," I answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, so don't worry." I pinched her cheek. "Anyway, why are you here?"

Lulu pouted. "Because Lulu is alone in the playroom. I'm bored because I don't have a playmate."

"Then I'll take a quick bath and play with you, okay?"

She nod. "Mm!"

"I'll go now. Go back to your play—" I stopped when I saw a spark of light behind her back.

It's too late for me to realize what is but I manage to pull Lulu and make myself a human shield.

"Shit," madiing mura ko ng bumaon sa balikat ko ang palaso. "Hades! Fucking catch the rat!" I shouted.

Napahawak ako sa balikat ko at tiningnan si Lulu.

"Are you okay?" I asked but she was just staring at me. "Hey, Lulu!"

Her eyes start to water. "Hik! S-Sister is hurt because of me!"

"No, no. Don't worry, I'm fine," sabi ko at binunot ang palaso sa balikat ko. "It's just a toy, look. It's not hurt at all."

"Liar! Sister is bleeding! Come, I will put medicine on your wound!"

Napabuntonghininga ako ng hinalain niya ang kamay ko. I let her drag me and throw the arrow away, I'm thankful that she didn't get hurt.

Tsk. Assassin after assassin and now it's targeting my sister. Ha, it's irritating. I just hope that Sofia is out of this because if she does, I won't stop even if she begs me to kill her.

"Sit here," Lulu said.

She tap the small chair and ran towards the bathroom. Paglabas niya ay dala niya na ang first aid kit.

"Remove your shirt."

I just quietly follow her. It's good to see her not scared of blood. Look at that tiny sweaty face. She looks adorable as ever.