Chapter 2

Pumasok kami sa mansyon niya at sumalubong saakin ang mga maid na naglilinis. When they looked at my direction, they looked shocked. I smiled at them and wave.

"Hi." Nawalan naman ang emosyon ang mukha ko ng umiwas lang sila ng tingin. "They should greet me too, right, Father?"

I looked at him. "Everyone, this is my youngest Daughter. Magdalena Safara Leiceburg, I know you already know her so I want you to treat her like that way you treated me."

The maids bowed at me. "Welcome home, young Lady Magdalena," they said in unison.

"Father! Father! Who's-" The young girl stopped and looked at me and look at Father.

I can say that she's older than this body and she look like spoiled brat. What's with the ribbon all over her hair? Yuck.

"Why did you bring her here, Father?" she asked and she really looks confused.

"She will be having training," he answered.

"What? But Father, she doesn't have mana!"

Huh? Mana?

"Sofia, it's fine. I believe in her." I smiled when Father patted my head.

Sofia, the girl who has many ribbon in her head glared at me.

"She's weak! Paano na lang po kung nalaman ito ng iba?"

"I know what am I doing, Sofia," Father said. "Starting tomorrow, she will start training with you."

"Father, she's scary. I'm afraid that she will hurt me," I said and grab his hand.

"A-ah, no! I'm actually happy that you're here. I'm just afraid that yo-you will hurt yourself." Sofia gave a fake smile to us.

"That's good. Benedict."

"Yes, Duke?"

"Bring her to her room."

"Lady Magdalena, this way." Sinundan ko ang Butler at bahagyang ngumisi kay Sofia ng madaanan ko siya.

She looks pissed but she still beautiful, her skin look so smooth and soft. I wonder if I can chew her flesh that easily. I can't wait to taste it.

Nang makarating kami sa kwarto ay nagulat ako ng itulak ako ng Butler papasok. I fall into the ground and I chuckled because of that. Ah, he dare to push me.

"I don't know what did you do to Duke's mind. You're still weak, Lady Magdalena. Hindi mo pwedeng ipahiya ang pamilyang Leiceburg," he said while I'm slowly getting up.

"You're just a Butler and yet you dare to say that to me?" I looked at him and grin.

"I can do what I want to you," he said with his head high.

"Harming Duke's daughter can be a serious crime." I smiled at him. "I'm giving you time to say goodbye to your work."

"What?"

"Ahh! No! Stop!" I shouted while looking at him.

His eyes widened and cursed. "What are you doing?!"

"No! Don't hurt me! Ahh!" I became more excited when I saw horror in his eyes. "What are you gonna do now, Butler Benedict?" I asked when we heard footsteps coming from my room.

"I'm sorry, please! I wouldn't do that again," he pleaded.

I chuckled and walked towards him. "I can't have mercy to a dirt like you."

"What happened?!"

"Father!" I ran to Father while crying.

"What happened, Benedict?!" Father asked angrily.