Chapter 49

Kristina Benguela is a young millionaire, she became a businesswoman at the age of 19. She can handle money very well and in terms of business, she's a tyrant.

"10 silver."

"6, I can't give you more."

Kristina scoffed. "Have you seen the quality of these hides?"

The buyer shakes his head. "I'm sorry but—"

"Then we're going somewhere else. Ah, just to inform you, I have a strong friend." Kristina simply shows a big gem in her pocket. "She hunts well you know?"

Napatigil naman ang lalaki. He knows that kind of gem, a big and sparkly gem only comes when you hunt a high-ranking beast. He gulps, he can't let them go!

"Hehehe, my friend..."

Kristina immediately smirked. "20 silver, for wasting my time and for wasting her time," aniya at ituro si Magdalena na nakatingin lang sa sisiw na tumutuka sa harap niya.

"What?! That's overpriced!" The buyer exclaimed.

"In exchange, sa 'yo namin ipagbibili lahat ng makukuha namin."

Napakagat ng labi ang lalaki at kalaunan ay sumuko rin. Kristina grins, knowing that they won't come back again because they will enter the academy tomorrow.

"Thank you!"

Malaki ang ngiti ni Kristina na lumapit kay Magdalena at nawala iyon ng mapansing nakalobo na ang pisngi nito at naririnig niya ang mahinang tunog ng sisiw sa loob ng bunganga ni Magdalena.

"What the fuck! Spit it out!" sigaw ni Kristina at madali siyang nilapitan. "It's a fo—ack!"

Kristina immediately looked away while holding her mouth because of disgust. She heard how the chick's bone cracked inside her mouth, meaning, she was chewing the poor chick!

"Bu-bwack!" She vomits.

Kristina didn't know that Magdalena had a hobby of eating alive animals or raw foods! That's disgusting, literally disgusting!

Walang emosyong naman ang mga mata ni Magdalena habang nakatingin kay Kristina na sumusuka sa gilid. She gulped and wiped the blood on the corner of her lips. Looks like she can't order Kristina to bring her human flesh if she can't handle seeing her eating a chick.

'This is not that disgusting, right?' Magdalena thought.

"You're horrible!" sigaw ni Kristina na nagpupunas ng bibig.

"Chicky? Where are you Chicky?"

Napatanga naman si Kristina ng makita ang bata na tila may hinahanap at alam niya na kung ano iyon.

"Let go," aniya at hinila si Magdalena paalis.

Even though she pities the kid for losing her chick, she can't do anything because the chick is already inside Magdalena's stomach.

Pagbalik nila sa bahay ay naabutan niya si Miranda na naghahanda ng pagkain. Miranda always looks beautiful even if she doesn't do anything.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" tanong ni Miranda at ngumiti sa kanila.

For some reason, Miranda has this weird feeling since she met that girl named Agatha. Her personality is quite similar to someone she knows.

Meanwhile, Magdalena is lying down lazily on the bed. Her stomach is somewhat feeling weird and she has cravings for bloody meat. She wants to eat but she can't and she's too lazy to hunt.

"Are you feeling unwell?" asked Miranda and walked towards Magdalena.

She noticed the dried blood on the side of her mouth. "Are you hurt? You have dry blood here," she said and wiped her mouth.