Chapter 25

Hades

It's been weeks and Lady Magdalena is still nowhere to be found. The knights of the house of Duke and the teachers are already working together to find her in the forest. I also come to look for her because, for an unknown reason, I can't mind linking her o locate where is she right now.

This is absurd, I know she can protect herself but she still has limits because of her frail body. She should be calling my name right now.

I thought the dumb head Damon knows about Lady Magdalena's whereabouts because he did possibly kidnap her. He's a crazy maniac after all.

"You!"

I stopped walking and turned around.

Oh, speaking of the maniac.

"I'm pretty sure you know where's Magdalena," kunot-noo niyang sabi.

I stared at him for a second. He's dumbass and ugly. It's impossible that she will choose this man over me.

"No," I answered.

He glared at me and grasp my collar. "Liar! You're the only-"

"Sorry, Prince Damon but I too, don't know where is she right now." I remove his hand from my shirt. "And if I do, why do I need to tell you?"

He gritted his teeth and scoffed. "Fuck you,", sabi niya bago umalis.

Pinagpag ko ang suot kong uniform at nagpatuloy na rin sa paglalakad. How dare a vermin like him to touch me. Tsk. I entered my office and fix the papers. Since I have no class today, I'll go to the manor first.

"Ahh! Butler Hades!"

I looked at Merida who was holding a broom.

"You shock me there! Bigla ka na lang sumulpot!"

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Ahh, they're on the training ground."

I walk to the back of the mansion and the smell of blood welcomed me. The other six are lying on the ground, they all look exhausted.

"Merida."

"Yes?"

"Check if they're still alive."

"Eh?! Are they dead?"

Merida immediately runs toward them and check their body.

"I'm not dead!" Selena shouted and sit. "I'm-Ahh! My back!"

She went back down lying on the ground.

"Lady Magdalena is missing," I said and that makes their head turn into me.

"Ha?!" they shouted in unison.

"You hear me, now, clean up and find her," I ordered.

Alois raises his hand. "But can't you call her? I mean, Butler Hades can always track Lady after all."

I take a deep breath and sigh. "Unfortunately, I can't. Something is blocking the connection between us."

"Where are we going to start?" Selene asked.

"Start near places, especially forests. Report to me immediately if you found something."

I turned my back to them and walked away. I tried to communicate with her but it still didn't work. Something happened. Did someone get her and put something to her like divine things?

Fuck, it's the only thing that can prevent demons from contacting their masters. I thought I had already destroyed it all.

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg