Chapter 55

The peace didn't last long. The Kingdom announced the evacuation of the civilians and asked for the people who could fight. The demon army is coming toward their kingdom with a thousand monsters and demons that can wipe out the entire kingdom.

Magdalena wasn't happy about it.

"Can't you tell them to fuck off?!" she shouted at Hades.

"I can't, they only listen to the demon king," sagot nito sa kaniya.

Napahilamos naman ng mukha si Magdalena. "Hevarity! What the fuck are you doing? You can't even manage your people! Ugh! Why I am the one who needs to clean her mess?!"

The creator doesn't even let her sleep peacefully and keeps appearing in her dreams. Hevarity is nowhere to be found and she doesn't want to appear because she'll receive an earful curse from Magdalena.

"Master! Young master is nowhere to be found!" sigaw ni West pagpasok niya sa kwarto ni Magdalena.

Magdalena didn't speak but there was a black mist coming out of her which was not good. She's already pissed and now her son is missing?!

"I'm going to find him," mabilis na sabi ni Hades dahil bigla siyang nakaramdam ng takot.

Napaupo na lang si Magdalena habang hinihilot ang sintido at si West naman ay dahan-dahang lumabas ng kwarto. Naiinis na siya sa nangyayari at kahit madali lang para sa kaniya na tapusin ang halimaw na darating ay ayaw niya pa rin lumabas dahil naniniwala siya na hindi naman na niya problema 'yon.

"Shit, fine! I'm going to burn those disgusting creatures to ashed," inis na sabi niya bago padabog na lumabas ng kwarto.

"FUCK," mura ni Hades ng makita ang anak niya. "You took after your Mom?" hindi makapaniwalang sabi niya.

His kid is already tall as 3 years old even though he was born 4 months ago and he can't believe that he's chewing someone's liver.

"Daddy?" usal nito ng makita siya at itinago ang kinakain nito sa kaniyang likuran.

"What are you doing?" kalmadong tanong niya at binuhat ang anak.

The liver fell to the floor. "Eating," his son, Alcidez said while smiling.

Hades sighed and looked around. He found a person lying down bathing in his blood.

"Who taught you to kill someone?" Hades asked.

It's not a big deal for him. Alcidez just killed someone and it's fine but he is like his mother who has a habit of eating a person which is, personally weird for him. The human soul is what he prefers.

"You tell Mommy?" Alcidez asked.

"No. But we better hurry up and go to her before she explodes," sagot niya.

Alcidez's eyes widened. "Explode? Why Mommy explode?" naiiyak na sabi nito.

"Not literally, so don't cry okay?" Hades soothes his child because he notices that the grass starts to turn black.

MEANWHILE, at the front of the castle, the soldiers and mercenaries are gathered around. They're going to face many monsters and demons head-on.

"For our kingdom! The Goddess will guide us!" The Knight Captain said while raising his sword.

"Ohhhh!" The soldiers and mercenaries shouted in unison.

"They're coming! Attack!"

They start to attack the monsters. Mabilis na napuno ng dugo ang paligid dahil sa nangyayaring labanan.

"Mages, ready to fire!"

The mages who stayed at the wall raised their hand, attempting to release powerful magic.