Chapter 11

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, my fair Lady~"

Isinara ko ang envelope na hawak ko at naglagay ng tatak. I smiled and gave it to Hades.

"Since Father is asking for what I want for my birthday, I want you to give this letter to him." Hades get the envelope and bow.

"Yes, Young Lady."

Hades disappeared on my sight and I continue to eat my cake. I feel bored, my birthday is tommorow. Nagpadala lang ako ng inbitasyon sa bahay nila Lady Yvane. Atleast I invite my chess piece, right?

"Young Lady!"

"Huh?" Napatingin ako sa pinto ng makita si Alois at Merida.

"Someone came!"

Kunot-noo naman akong naglalakad palabas ng mansyon. Visitor? I don't remember having a visitor in my lproperty. Paglabas ko ay nagulat ako ng makita kung sino ang nasa labas. I sighed.

"Lady Yvane, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Lady Magdalena!" She ran towards me and hug me. "I miss you!"

Napatingin naman ako sa likod ko at nakita ang masamang timpla na mukha nila Merida, Selena at Selene habang si Alois naman ay nininerbyos na tumatawa. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed Lady Yvane.

"Let go inside the mansion first."

Pumasok naman kami sa loob habang si Lady Yvane ay parang linta pa rin na nakadikit saakin. She's with her butler and her maid of course, she can't go alone especially this is the first time she's visiting my place.

Pagdating namin sa loob ay pinaupo ko na siya. She's roaming around her eyes. Dumating naman si Hades na may dalang tsaa at cake para sa kanya.

"Your place is beautiful," she said and looked st me. "Mukhang bibisita ako palagi rito," nakangiti niyang sabi.

Oh no, please don't.

"Sure, you're always welcome here," I said and smiled.

No, you are not.

"Great! Are you living alone here?" she asked.

Ah, what a stupid question.

"No, I'm with my Butler and my Toys," I answered.

Her brows furrowed. "Toys?"

"Do you want to meet them?" I smiled when Selena and Selene ran towards me and sat beside me.

They both hug me while Merida and Alois are standing behind me with Hades. Lady Yvane eyes widened in shock.

"They're living doll?!" I chuckled.

"Yes. Anyway, what's bring you here?" Napanguso naman siya.

"You invite me to your birthday, remember?",

"But that's tommorow."

"I know! I want to came here in advance! Dito ako matutulog!" My smile froze on what she said.

I'm starting to get irritated to this girl. Kung hindi ko lang siya papakinabangan ay hindi ko siya kakaibiganin.

"Ah, okay. Hades, please clean the guest room. Lady Yvane will gonna stay here for a while." Hades nod and bowed at me before he left.

"Yehey! Now, what do you want to do?" Lady Yvane asked.

Cut your tounge do you can shut up.

"How about you, Lady Yvane? What do you want to do?"