Chapter 53

Magdalena yawned and closed her eyes. How long has it been? She's getting tired of playing hide and seek with Hades especially when she can see how the other students tried to approach him. Meanwhile, Alois just keeps on teaching in front while secretly contacting Hades in his mind and Magdalena knows that.

The toys of hers are helping him. Napadilat siya sa naisip niya, who are their real Master now? Is it because she's been gone for years that they are aiding with Hades now?

Nakasimangot siya. "Traitors," usal niya.

"Girl, what did you do ba kasi?" takot na sabi ni Kristina. "That man is hunting you, is he gonna kill you?"

"No," bagot na sai niya at nanatiling nakaupo lang sa upuan.

She didn't move a bit because the game was getting boring and she was getting tired.

"A-Ah! Sir Hades!"

"Oh my! He's here!"

"He's damn hot!"

And she guesses she can burn half a student here.

"Found you," Hades said when he arrived in front of her.

Hindi umimik si Magdalena, she doesn't feel good and she's very sleepy. She's hungry too but she doesn't want to eat because she's sleepy.

"Can I talk to you now, please?" Hades asked and Magdalena remained silent.

Lahat ng mata ng estudyante ay nakatutok sa kanila. They're wondering what's their relationship. Napahilamos na lang ng mukha si Hades dahil alam niyang wala siyang balak kibuin ni Magdalena.

He's starting to wonder if she still loves him, because how could she ignore him after not seeing each other for years? And she didn't even reveal that she was Magdalena when she saw him at her tomb.

Did she already find someone new? Did she not love him anymore? Just thinking about it is making Hades frustrated.

"Everyone, get out!" sigaw ni Alois para mabigyan ng oras ang dalawa.

"But-"

"Or I'll take you to the forest of wonder!"

Agad naman nagsitayuan ang mga estudyante kahit gusto nilang manood sa mangyayari. They can't defy Alois anyway.

"Excuse me po," awkward na sabi ni Kristina at mabilis na dinaanan si Hades.

Sa mata ni Kristina, parang boyfriend si Hades na sinusuyo ang nagtatampong kasintahan. She have a hunch that there's definitely something going on between them.

"I'll leave you two," sabi ni Alois at lumabas na rin ng kwarto.

"Magdalena, did you not miss me?" Hades asked. "I missed you, you're always in my mind. I was devastated when you're gone and the only thing I can do for you is take care of your corpse." He sighed and kneeled.

He doesn't want to touch her because she might get mad.

"D-Do you not love me anymore? Did you find someone n-new?" Hades' eyes teared up. "Why are you avoiding me? Why are you hiding from me? Ayaw mo na ba talaga akong makita?"

Hades still did not receive a response from her.

"And now you won't even talk to me. What did I do-"

Napatigil siya sa pagsasalita at mabilis na tumayo. Magdalena is laying down her head, nakatalikod ito sa kaniya kaya hindi niya makita ang mukha nito. Then when he looked at her face, his mouth parted when he saw her sleeping soundly.

Napahawak ng bibig si Hades. He's embarrassed and want to laugh at himself. Kinagat niya ang ibabang labi niya at maingat na binuhat si Magdalena.

He teleported to his room and placed her on the bed.