Chapter 43

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg

I woke up and my head was throbbing so was my body. Hades is not here but I am already dressed, I guess he cleaned the mess we made last night.

Tumayo ako at napangiwi dahil sa sakit ng ibaba ko. Damn him, can't he control himself? Gosh, he was so rough. Well, it's not like I didn't like it

Lumabas ako ng kwarto at naabutan ko si Ada na nagkakape.

"Congratulations," aniya at tiningnan ako.

She laughed.

"Why your posture is like that? Para kang Lola," aniya.

Inirapan ko siya.

"See this?" I asked while pointing my hickeys on my neck. "My back is fucking hurting," reklamo ko.

"Yeah? You were moaning so loud last night."

"So what?"

Umupo ako at humikab. "Where is Hades?"

"Out, fucking that blonde girl."

"Ada, you want to go back to the underworld?"

She rolled her eyes. "Chill, I'm kidding. He went to buy groceries."

Hindi na ako sumagot. Merida came and put a coffee on the table. I need to stay in bed later to rest. We were drinking coffee quietly, and no one talked until the door slammed open and I saw my Sister with a different personality, how could she have that by the way?

"Sister!" she shouted happily. "I'm back!" Dinaanan niya ako at dumiretso sa kwarto ko.

Hindi niya ako nakita sa loob kaya lumabas siya at dumiretso kay Ada.

"Have you seen my Sister?" she asked and her eyes landed on me. "Who are you? Why do you look like a whore?"

This brat.

"You're calling your Sister a whore?" taas-kilay kong tanong.

Tinaasan niya rin ako ng kilay. "How can you be—" she stopped when she realized something. "Ohh! I'm sorry Sister! I did not mean to call you a whore!" she cried.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Whatever. Why do you look so rushed?" I asked and drank my coffee.

"Ate Yvane will come and she's with Damon," nakangiti niyang sabi.

Naibuga ko ang kape dahil sa sinabi niya.

"What?!"

Ibubuka na niya sana ang bibig niya ng biglang bumukas ang pinto. I saw Yvane and behind her was Damon. Oh, holy shit.

"Magda—Who's Magdalena between them?" tanong ni Yvane habang papalit-palit ang tingin saaming dalawa.

"That bitch," turo ni Ada sa 'kin at tumayo. "I'm outta here, enjoy your lovely reunion."

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at ibinaling ang tingin kila Yvane. Yvane, whose eyes are teary looks at me as if she wants me to confirm it myself.

"Yeah, it's me." As soon as I said that, she ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh God, you're alive! You're here!"

Yvane changed so much, hindi na siya 'yung pangit na babae na nakilala ko dati. How do I say this, medyo pangit na lang gano'n? Anyway, I hate her hugging me and at the same time it kinda feels good.

"I'm so happy that Lulu found you." Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ko.

"Please stay silent, don't tell anyone where I am," sabi ko.