Chapter 41

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg

I'm tapping my fingers on the table while looking at the seven-person kneeling in front of me. I remember everything now and why the fuck I even forget about these shits? And they look fucking ugly now.

"That's not your real face, right?" I asked.

"Y-Young Lady, hik! I miss you! Waaah!" Merida cried.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do-Do I look bad?" Alois asked shyly.

Oh, right. Siya lang ang may matinong pagmumukha sa kanilang pito. Ugh, I revive them but what I am gonna do with them? I mean they don't have a purpose now. Ah, I should make them work for me.

"Work for me and bring me money." So I can lie down all day.

"We understood!" they said in unison.

Napataas ako ng kilay. "Don't work in that form."

With that, they change their appearance. They're grown up and I am... still in this fucking shit body!

Sinamaan ko ng tingin si Ada. Look at that tall and slim sexy body. I want that too but I'm stuck at being a kid and who the fuck wants to be a kid forever?

When she noticed that I was glaring at her, she looked at me.

"What?"

I scoffed. "Where's Lulu?"

"She's on her duty."

Ah, so she's still helping those people. My pretty Sister, she grew up so well.

"Ada?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Can you kill my Sister?"

Wouldn't it be better if she just stay here and was not used by those old hags?

"What?" gulat na tanong niya.

I chuckled and stood up. "I'm joking. You're all dismissed and I hope you collect money soon so we can buy bigger than this house," sabi ko at pumasok sa kwarto.

My house was destroyed because of my fight with that bitch and she's not showing herself until now. She even closes the way to the underground.

I looked at myself in the mirror. How old am I right now? I don't know. All I know is I am living like this, life is getting boring you know? Nothing exciting is happening.

Pwede ba akong pumatay na lang? Wait, what will happen if I die here? Mabubuhay kaya ako ulit sa ibang mundo? Should we try our luck?

I grab the blade I saw near the lamp and pointed it to my neck. For some reason, I want to have a taste of my flesh.

Nahinto ang balak kong gawin ng may kumatok sa pinto ko kaya napasimangot ako. Pabagsak kong nilapag ang blade.

Padabog akong naglakad papunta sa pinto at marahas na binuksan 'yon. "What? You shouldn't—"

My jaw dropped.

"Nice to meet you, Young Lady. I am—"

Mabilis kong isinara ang pinto. My heart is beating rapidly. I close my eyes and calm myself first before opening the door again.

"Hi," I greeted and smile.

"Sorry for disturbing you this late, young lady. I am Hades Vlad, your servant," he said while his hand on his chest and slightly bowing to me.

I smile when I noticed the red string on my hand. Ah, he's back.

I touched his face. "You're finally back." And this time, I wouldn't let you escape from me again.