Chapter 44

Third Person's Pov

The skies were thundering and then it started raining. Yvane and Damon shook their head, disappointed by the news they heard. While Hades is beside Magdalena and glaring at Damon

"I can't believe that they did that to you," usal ni Yvane. "They're ruthless! Why Duke didn't investigate what happened and let them think that you're a devil!" she added.

Magdalena shrugged. 'Right, it's just my judgment to them, It's God's will,' aniya sa isip niya.

"How's the Duke?" tanong ni Magdalena na ikinahinto ng dalawa.

"The Duke is dead," Yvane said while looking at her expression. "I'm so sorry, Magda."

'Are they expecting me to cry or to be sad?'

"Oh... Anyway, hanggang kailan kayo magi-stay rito?" tanong ni Magdalena dahil ayaw niyang magkaroon pa ng dagdag palamunin sa bahay niya.

"Babalik din kami since we still have an unfinished job to do," sagot ni Damon at ngumiti sa kaniya.

Hinawakan naman ni Magdalena ang kamay ni Hades na nakayukom na sa binti nito. Kaagad namang kumalma si Hades. Magda didn't expect Hades to be jealous over little things, she doesn't hate it.

"What are you going to do now? You can't inherit the Duke's wealth because they're hunting you," sabi ni Yvane.

Napakunot naman siya ng noo. "Who's they?"

"Uhm, the people from the Holy Kingdom that survived."

Bumakas ang hindi pagkagusto sa mukha ni Magda. She thought she wiped that stupid kingdom out.

"Magda, every Gods and Goddesses follower wants you dead," seryosong sabi ni Damon. "There's no way you can live peacefully."

"Can we just kill them?" natatawa niyang sagot but she stopped when they didn't laugh. "I'm just joking, God, I can't do that. I'm a Saintess too, duh."

Nabalot ng sandaling katahimikan paligid bago basagin ni Yvane.

"It's late, we should take a rest now," aniya at tumayo. "We should go." Tumingin siya kay Damon.

"Right, humina na rin naman ang ulan," sagot niya habang ang tingin ay na kay Magdalena pa rin.

Damon won't deny to himself that he still wants Magdalena, he wants her for him only and he will do anything just to get her from Hades. He waited long enough and it's time to claim what's his.

Hinatid nila Hades at Magdalena palabas ang dalawa at pinanood ang papalayo nitong karwahe.

"I don't like that guy," biglang sabi ni Hades ng mawala ang sasakyan sa paningin nila.

"You hated him before, hindi na nakakagulat na ayaw mo pa rin sa kaniya," sagot ni Magdalena at pumasok na sa loob.

Sumunod naman si Hades sa kaniya na nakakunot ang noo.

"He still has feelings for you, what if he tries to take you away?" Bakas ang inis sa boses ni Hades.

"Oh darling," nakangising humarap si Magdalena sa kaniya. "Are you going to let him take me away?"

Hades eyes' darkened. "Fuck no."

"And if I go with him on my own?"

"Of course, I'll fucking take you back, are you planning to go with him?" madiing sabi ni Hades.

Magdalena laughed and licked her lower lips. Hades, in the eyes of Magdalena, looks so sexy right now that she wants to devour him.

"Good boy, if you're afraid to lose me then do anything, everything you can." Ngumiti siya ng malaki. "Good night."