Chapter 27

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg

I walked inside but the guard hold my shoulder and stop me from entering. Before he can speak, I already slit his throat. His blood splashes my face as I continue walking inside.

"Fuck, who's that brat?! Kill her!"

The man runs towards me with his knife but I avoid it and hold his arm. Kaagad kong sinaksak ang leeg niya at itunulak siya kung saan.

"Why are you scared?! It's just a kid!"

I lick my upper lips and grin.

"Come to me," I said and attacked them.

I laughed in excitement while attacking them. They're so slow and weak, they must die! Die!

"Die!"

My eyepatch fell off as I keep stabbing the guy who was ordering them around. Matapos kong makuntento ay huminga ako ng malalim at tumingin sa natitirang mga tao.

They're still many but who cares?

"This is amazing," I said and stretch my arms. "It's been a while since I murder people," I said and run towards them.

"Please! Spare me!"

"Ahh!"

"He-Help!"

"Why are you running?!" I jumped to the big guy and immediately stab his head.

"Fuck!"

I immediately avoid the sharp stone coming in my direction. I lazily turned my head and I saw the two men. Magic user huh?

"Who's gonna die first?" I grin and release the fire magic on my hand.

"Sh-Shit!"

I point it towards them and they immediately react. They made a shield using the rock to defend their selves but unfortunately, my magic is stronger than theirs.

Sumabog ang ginawa nilang panangga at lumipad sila kung saan. I throw away my knife and get the baseball bat near someone's dead body.

"It's hurt, I'm sad. It's hurt, It's hurt," I mumbled while walking towards the mages.

Gumagawa ng ingay ang pagkaladkad ko sa baseball bat na hawak ko. It's made of steel so it's kinda noisy.

"U-Urgh, ple-please, spare me."

I sit and stared at them. What am I gonna do now?

"Do you know that my Mother is a wonderful woman? She always worried about me, care for me, and gave me a lot of love and attention. Is it my fault that she died? I just want to live peacefully with her. I should bring her to my mansion sooner." I felt my tears fall. "I'm so careless, Mama is already dead."

I grab his neck. "Kwak!"

"I shouldn't mind her business! But I want to protect her, she's my Mother! Now, what am I gonna do, huh?! What am I gonna do?!" I shouted desperately but suddenly his head bursts.

I went silent for seconds and looked at the other guy who was now looking at me with his terrified expression.

"Are you, are you scared of me?" I asked.

My tears keep falling and I can't stop them. I can't stop it at all.

"Why are you scared of me? I'm not a bad person," I said and smile. "Don't be scared, I'm just a kid, I will not hurt you."

"Yo-You're crazy! Get away from me! Help me—"

"Fuck!"

I gritted my teeth and smash his head using the bat. I keep smashing and smashing until his brain comes out. Hinihingal akong tumigil at natawa.