Chapter 50

In the deep forest, Hades is brooming the floor inside Magdalena's temple. His eyes were dead and if someone saw him, they would think that it was just a golem imbued with magic.

Patagal ng patagal ay nawawalan na ng gana si Hades, he just want to disappear with Magdalena, hoping that in hell, he can see her. But that's impossible because her soul is already gone.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath and take a deep breath.

He glanced at Magdalena's body and noticed something. Something flurrying.

"What..."

Mabilis niyang nilapitan ang katawan nito at namutla ng makita niyang nagsisimulang maging abo ang katawan ni Magdalena.

"No. No!" He tried to use magic but it didn't work.

He doesn't know why is this happening, this shouldn't be happening!

"Please!" He begs and hugs her body. "No, don't take her away." His hug became tighter but of course, no one could hear his pleading.

Hades can't do anything until Magdalena's body fully disappears. He gritted his teeth, he was mad and in pain but he calmed himself because he didn't want to destroy the temple. He took a deep breath, he should ask Hevarity.

"Hades— what happened here?"

Speaking of the devil.

"Why?"

Hades turned his head around and Hevarity froze. He's crying blood and there's no hint of any emotion in his eyes.

Even though Hevarity is a God and currently the ruler, Hades is still a higher being than her. She met Hades a few thousand years ago as the ruler of the underground, she tried to fight him to take his title but she failed every time. The only reason why Hades gave up his title was because he was bored.

"Why has her body turned into ashes?" he asked coldly.

Hevarity took a deep breath and smiled. She knows that he genuinely loves Magdalena and she's sure that this is a piece of good news for him.

"Find her, Hades," she said.

Hades just stares at her. "I succeeded in bringing her back with the legal consent of almighty, maybe that's why her body disappeared, so you just need to find her."

Hades eyes lit up.

"Is she here?" he asked.

Hevarity nod. "Yes, she had the same name and appearance. Well, just a little different I guess?"

Suddenly, a memory of a girl crossed his mind. The girl who appeared in the temple was out of nowhere. She also had black hair but her eyes were black, unlike Magdalena who had red eyes, were they black before they turned red?

"I remember someone," he muttered. "She looked like a student, younger than Magdalena."

Hevarity's eyes widened. "What? Maybe that's her! Maybe she answered my calls!" she said excitedly.

"Magda—!"

"Agatha, my name is Agatha."

Hades' eyes widened when he realized that the other girl who just arrived was about to say, Magdalena. Or is it just his assumption?

"She called himself Agatha," he added.

"What? Wait, to confirm it, I just need to see her since I was the one who took her back," Hevarity said. "Do you know where she went?"

"... Kingdom, to the kingdom where I first met Magdalena."

Hevarity clapped. "Merida is in there so I'll contact her first. Bye!"