Chapter 47

Third Person's Pov

After Magdalena's death, everyone was in grief. They put her into an extravagant temple deep in the forest. The people from the Holy Kingdom were sentenced to death because of bringing chaos to another kingdom and killing thousands of innocent people.

Hevarity came back to the underworld with the seven deadly sins and made themselves busy to at least forget the pain. Hades stays to take care of Magdalena's tomb and almost lives in the temple, and Lulu falls into depression and locks herself in her room. She's mad at herself for having healing power and yet can't heal her sister.

Yvane stayed in heaven but she heard what happened to Magdalena, and like Lulu, she isolated herself. She's blaming herself because she's the reason why Magdalena died but everyone doesn't hold a grudge against Yvane because they knew it was Magdalena's decision.

One morning, Hades came back from gathering the flowers to put in Magdalena's place but when he arrived, he saw the tomb was opened.

Mabilis siyang tumakbo palapit doon, Magdalena was gone.

"Fuck," aniya at agad na tumakbo inikot ang paligid para hanapin siya.

He doesn't know how she disappeared. In desperation, he asked for help and Hevarity and others immediately moved. They also told Lulu that her Sister's body was missing and that made her leave her room.

How come Madalena's body just disappeared like that? No one knows.

Sa kabilang banda, sa tagong lugar malapit sa ilog ay matatagpuan si Damon. He's humming while gently brushing Magdalena's hair. Yes, he finally got Magdalena.

"I heard that the body of Demi-God won't decay, that's so nice, isn't it?" He smiled and kissed Magdalena's cheeks. "You're so beautiful as ever, your beauty will never fade."

Damon lay her down to bed and sighed. "Finally, you're mine. I own you now. Don't worry baby, no one will find us here."

He lay down beside her and hugged her dead body. Damon is already out of his mind, he left her kingdom just to do this, to keep Magdalena by himself.

For a month, everyone won't stop finding Magdalena. They're already frustrated when they find out that there was a force of entry happened. Meaning, someone took Magdalena away.

After days of searching, Lulu finally guessed who might take her Sister's body. It's Damon, she hadn't seen him in a while and she found out that he left his kingdom the same day Magdalena's body was gone.

Filled with rage, Hades began to use his power to an extent just to find his trace. He knew it, Damon still wanted Magdalena for himself and he was being disrespectful to the dead. He can't let him have Magdalena, not even in his death.

Sa tulong ni Hevarity, mabilis na nilang nahanap kung saan nagtatago si Damon. Lulu wants Hades to calm down and let her talk to him because she knew Damon just did it because of obsession to Magdalena.

"Keep still, don't make any mess," sabi ni Lulu kay Hades.

Kahit na ayaw ay pinigilan niya ang sarili, Magdalena is also inside and he doesn't want anything to happen to her precious body.

Kumatok ng tatlong beses si Lulu pero hindi bumukas ang pinto, muli siyang kumatok at sa pagkakataong iyon ay bumukas na ang pinto.

Bakas ang pagkagulat sa mukha ni Damon ng makita niya si Lulu, ang dami na agad na pumapasok sa isip niya. They're going to take Magdalena away from him and they won't let him have her again.

"Da—"

"Fuck off," mabilis na putol ni Damon sa sasabihin ni Lulu bago pabagsak na isinara ang pinto at tumakbo papasok sa kwarto.