Chapter 19

"Pfft, are you seriously hitting with that kid, Damon?"

My brows furrowed and glared at Kleo.

"I just helped her," I said and turned my gaze into the center where the fight between the student and the monster is still going.

Some students are quite good. Some of them are not. Inililista ni Kleo ang maari naming maisama sa house, including Lady Magdalena. She has the rare healing magic and rapid regeneration. Even tho she only pass on level 1, she did very well. She might be the Saint and she looks Saint herself.

Malaking kawalan saamin kung hindi namin makukuha si Lady Magdalena.

"Dude, the other day you just like, I want her, I'll make her mine and then you're pretend that you just helped her? Come on," Kleo said then laughed.

Muli na namang kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

She maybe caught my attention but I will never say that. She's a minor.

"What? Did you lost your memories? Nice try, Damon," pang-aasar niya.

I didn't answer. Now that I think of it, I can't remember what happened after I saw Lady Magdalena's handkerchief last week. It's kinda wierd but I didn't pay attention to it.

But, I have her handkerchief.

By any chance, did I really forgot something? Why I feel like something is wrong? Especially when I carry her, I felt like there's an emotion wanted to burst out. Am I going crazy?

"Tsk, I'll go and check on her."

"Again? Dude, kailangan ka namin para sa mga ipapasok natin."

Hindi ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. The corridor is empty. There's no students here because if not in the battlefield, they're in the clinic. Iniisip ko pa rin kung ibabalik ko ba kay Lady Magdalena o hindi. Should I keep it? Kahit na matagal na 'tong nasa akin ay nandito pa rin ang amoy niya.

Shit. I sound like a creep.

"Still seeing her, I see." I stopped walking when a  man appeared infront of me.

He's wearing a black suit. Halos magkasingtankad lang kami dahil mas matangkad siya ng kaunti. He doesn't look like a student to me, who is he?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'm sorry for being disrespectful, Prince Damon but," his smile faded and he looked at me with his serious face. "You should distance yourself to her."

Her? He mean, Lady Magdalena?

"Why would I do that, and who are you to her?"

"Because, she's my," he stopped for a seconds. "Master."

My brows furrowed and I sarcastically laugh. Did he try to make me away from her even tho he's just a servant.

"Listen here, you don't have right to make me away from her because you're just a servant. Don't order me around like you're higher than me," seryosong sabi ko.

The man didn't chance his reaction, it still blank and emotionless.

"You are nothing to her. And if I want her to be mine, I'll do it. You can't do anything about that."

What? What did I say? Shit. The hell, Damon?!

"I see." I blink and I saw the man face looks darker.

I don't know if I'm seeing the black smoke coming from him or I'm just hallucinating. Its giving me chills. What the hell?