Chapter 32

Look at this dog yelling like a crazy woman. Except for her irritating voice, does she think everyone will just believe her by doing that?

"She's gonna kill me soon! She's a devil!" she screamed.

"Lady Sofia must be out of her mind!" sigaw naman ng isang estudyante na nasa ibaba.

Ah, right. Really out of her mind.

"Believe me! She's a devil in disguise!" She looks desperate and near to crying.

Hah, please. I want to see that reaction more.

"Lady Leiceburg! Please get down there, stop making a scene!" the Teacher shouted.

Sofia cried. "I'm scared! She'll come to me, she'll—" she stopped when she saw me.

I smile at her and wave and immediately change my face into a shocked, teary eye expression when everyone looked at me. I cover my eyes with my hand.

"S-Sister, how could you?" I asked, trembling. "How could you accuse me like that—ah!" I pretend to be dizzy and fell and the near student catch me.

All of the people, why this person? Ang asim niya, ano pinanligo niya, suka?

"Young Lady!" Everyone shouted my name and give their attention to me.

Poor Sofia, that's why you shouldn't mess with your cute little sister.

"I'm feeling dizzy and my chest felt heavy," I said and sobbed. "Why my Sister is going this far? A Sa-Saintess like me?"

"That's right, how dare you, Sofia!"

"Get down there you liar!"

"How can a Saintess be a devil!"

I looked at her expression and it was fantastic. Terrified, mad, sad, I don't know what expression is on her face anymore but no matter what, her face still looks ugly. She was a cute little girl whom I want to eat but now? Ew no.

"You're all foolish!" Sofia shouted in anger and laugh like a mad woman. "Foolish! Truly foolish!"

"Shut up! You're just jealous of your Sister because she's now stronger than you!" the one student shouted.

Sofia stopped and bit her lips. "Fuck! Fuck you all! You are all fucking idiots! You're letting yourself to manipulate by her! Hahaha! You're all gonna die!"

"Oh God, she really lost her mind!"

"Someone take her!"

"Magdalena! I know you and I will kill you, and the little girl you called Sister! Hahaha! Right, I will kill all of the people you love!"

Ah, too noisy.

"You're gonna suffer—ahh!" Her hand slipped into the railings and everyone screamed when she start to fall.

I watch her body bounce on the concrete. I can see her brain right now and my mouth is watering. I take a deep breath, basag ang mukha niya at nabali rin ang iilang parte ng katawan niya. What a sight to see.

"S-Sister!" I shouted and run towards her corpse.

Sister, let me taste you a little!

"No, Magdalena!" the Teacher stopped me from coming near to her.

I cried. "No! Why did you jump?! Why?! Oh God, oh no! My Sister!" Yes! She's finally dead!

"Please report this to the Headmaster and the Duke," utos ng isang guro.

Nakaikot ang ulo ni Sofia at nakikita ko na ang mata niya na nakatingin saakin. I cover my mouth and cry hard as the Teacher is trying to comfort me.

I secretly smile at her corpse.