Chapter 46

Third Person's Pov

The commander of Holy Knight is kneeling on the ground and Hades is in front of him. They're both injured and par with strength but Hades still won.

"Tell your Goddesses and Gods to fuck off," said Hades before ending his life.

Napatingin naman siya sa mga kasama niya. There are a lot of enemies and they're getting tired. Suddenly, they all stopped when the ground started to shake and a lot of undead started to come out.

Napatingin siya sa babaeng nakatayo sa hindi kalayuan. She saw Magdalena, she looked like a mess and had bruises visible on her body. Looks like she fought with someone.

Hades starts to help the others, it's easy for him to defeat ten in seconds because they're a lot weaker.

Sinakal niya ang isang lalaki at akmang pupugutan ng ulo ng may liwanag na sumilaw sa kanila. A woman appears in front of them and the Popes and Knights immediately fall on their knee.

"Goddess! Goddess Miranda!" they shouted.

"I shall put this to an end," she said with authority. "You," Itinuro niya si Magdalena. "Surrender now and I'll spare you life."

Magdalena raised her eyebrows. But then she sighed and raised her both hands.

"Surrender my ass," sabi niya bago tinirang nakataas ang gitnang daliri niya.

"You're going to perish then."

Sa isang iglap ay napunta siya sa harap ni Magdalena. She was about to attack her when Hades and the others tried to stop her but they all failed.

"Insects," usal ni Miranda at tumingin kay Magdalena. "Just die quietly."

Napadaing si Magdalena ng bigla siyang tumalsik. She didn't know what happened, the Goddess moved so fast.

Muli siyang napaubo ng dugo. Nanghihina siya at hindi niya itatanggi 'yon. But she won't die without a fight. Magdalena stood up and groaned.

A pair of wings appeared on her back and this time, she was the one who attacked the Goddess but for her, it was useless. The Goddess is looking down at Magdalena while she's attacking but she didn't expect her to be clever and she got hit.

Napakunog ang noo ni Miranda at napahawak sa pisngi niyang nagdugo.

"I'm done playing." Pinaglapat niya na magkabaliktad ang palad niya. "Light in shadows."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Magdalena. She knew she couldn't avoid it and there was a chance that she'd die. She bit her lips and frustration and waited for it to hit her.

But then, a woman appeared in front of her and defended her.

"Goddess Miranda, I never knew you'd get involved in this fight," said the Queen of the Underworld.

"Hah! It's you! What's your name again?" tanong ni Magdalena.

Napasimangot naman ang babaeng nasa harap niya pero hindi siya sinagot.

"Hevarity, nice meeting you again," sabi ni Miranda.

Hevarity scoffed. "Yeah, I suggest you should stop this and go back to heaven."

"How can I? I shall kill that devil first—"

"Stop acting like super kind, Miranda. I know your true attention," matapang na sabi ni Hevarity.

Napakunot naman ang noo ni Miranda.

"You're trying to kill her because she has the potential to be stronger than you, you entitled Goddess of the Goddess and Gods!"  sigaw ni Hevarity.