Chapter 35

Magdalena Sahara Leiceburg

    Ahh...

How do I even get in here?

"Mama, is that girl sick?"

"Shh, don't mind her."

Napatingala ako sa bungad ng malaking kaharian sa harap ko. This place is so peaceful...so peaceful and that makes me want to create chaos.

"Saintess. I didn't expect your visit."

Napalingon ako sa likod ko. I saw the Priest with his annoying smile.

"You seem in a hurry that you forgot to wear decent clothes and shoes." Napalitan ng ngisi ang labi niya. "Have you changed your mind?"

"...die."

"Huh? What?"

A let out a small smile. "Just die."

His body is suddenly on fire. He starts screaming and trying to put off the fire but how can he do that? That's the fire made by he called Saintess.

A shocked and terrified expression is written on people's faces when I started to start to walk again. Habang naglalakad ay bahagyang yumayanig ang lupa.

"It's an earthquake!"

"Calm down everyone."

No. Run, everyone.

"Kyaaah!Run!"

Hounds and undead start crawling from the ground.

"Kill everyone, don't let a single person live," I ordered.

Mabilis naman silang sumunod sa utos ko at nagsisimula na ang paglakad ng sigawan sa paligid.

"Saintess! What are you doing?!" sigaw ng isang Holy Knight.

I tilted. "What did you do?"

"H-Huh?"

"Ah, acting like fucking Angels." I chuckled and move my hand.

A golem came out from the ground beside me. "Play with them."

"Shit, stop her! Kill her if needed!"

"But how can we win against the Saintess?!"

"Just fucking go!"

They're still calling me Saintess even though I summoned the demons? Funny.

"God and Goddess! Please save us!"

Right, pray to them. Let's see if they can do anything to save you. I will kill anyone and I don't care if it's a newborn baby.

If I sacrifice many lives, can I meet Hades again? Ah, my Hades, you're making me crazy.

Pope Kolied

    "Holy God and Goddess, I pray for the safety of their soul. I hope you guide them to your sides."

"Pope! The Saintness is killing everyone in the kingdom, not even the holy knights can fight her!"

Napahinto ako sa pagdadasal at tumingala. I stand up and look at Priest John. He looks so terrified and it makes my heart hurt. I can hear their screams but I can't do anything.

"We can't do anything about that."

"Wh-What?"

"It's my fault that I didn't educate the other Priest."

"Pope! That's not true!"

I smiled at him. "A Saintess is only capable of purifying and healing..."

"So she not a Saint?"