ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ

Smut warning...

The week flew by and what do you know?

It's Friday. I didn't know how to feel; I knew I'd be sore by the end of the weekend, but I didn't know what to feel emotionally.

I guess I'm looking forward to it, but I'm more nervous than excited. I'm really putting myself out there. I don't usually have one-night stands, or at least weekend night stands.

See what I did there?

I was on my way to my final class of the day. After that, I'd go home and relax before getting ready for the meeting with Enrico tonight. I did, however, determine whether or not to wear underwear. I've decided to go commando.

I think it's time to let the girl breathe?

Rolling my eyes, I entered my classroom and took a seat, eager to finish the day's classes.

After an hour and a half, I was back in my car, driving myself home. Luca is coming to my house to help me get ready because he knows today is the 'big day,' as he calls it.

When I arrived home, it was a quarter past one. Even though I had some time before I had to get ready, I knew Luca would be on my tail the moment he walked into my apartment.

I threw everything on the kitchen counter and walked into the living room without even attempting to organize it. I laid down on the couch and pulled a blanket over me when I arrived, hoping to catch a few hours of sleep.

I felt a weight on my back and attempted to shift, only to discover that someone was sitting on me.

Was that...

"Luca! Get off of me!" I screamed. He bounced around on my back like it was a trampoline, making me groan.

He got off of me when he was done with his immature antics, which relieved a lot of strain in my back.

He was lucky that I love him.

"I'm simply checking to see whether you're up, Vale! It's 3 p.m., for God's sake!" He exclaimed.

"You need to get ready," he added, and I grumbled.

"Luca, you're being ridiculous! I have four hours, what's the rush?" I asked as I sat up, yawning. Luca grabbed my hands and pulled me up, causing me to stumble from my long nap.

"There's so much we have to do, like getting you into the shower because you stink! Then we'll dress you and get you ready to go. After that, we'll have to pack a weekend bag for you." He explained this as he mentally checked items off his to-do list.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Luca, I don't think all of this will take four hours. By the way, I smell fine." I remarked, while I smelled armpits.

He burst out laughing and shoved me into the bathroom. I let out a sigh.

I don't think I stink, do I?

With that final thought, I jumped into the shower right away. I exfoliated before shaving. Then I took out my razor and carefully shaved to avoid cutting myself. After shaving, I washed and conditioned my hair well.

When I was finished, I exited the shower and completely dried myself off. I rummaged through my drawers, before putting my favorite lotion on my skin.

When I looked in the mirror, I saw a reflection of myself that made me smile.

I felt good and smooth.

I rewrapped my towel around me and started walking back to my room. When I got there, I noticed an outfit on my bed that I assumed Luca had chosen for me. It was a flounce sleeve bodycon dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was neither too much nor too little.