ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙʟɪꜱꜱ

Enrico's POV

I sat on Valentina's bed, eagerly waiting for her to return. After she had taken the set out of my hands, she went into her bathroom, telling me to wait here.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

I couldn't wait to see how this outfit looked on her. She was right; green was her color. I had given her this set to try on first because it was transparent.

I'd be able to see a good portion of her breasts and some of her cunt. Just the thought of it had me pressing up against my pants.

After another five minutes of patiently waiting, Valentina finally walked out the bathroom door. When she came into view, I was taken aback by how she looked.

Except for the lace designs that barely concealed her nipples, the top was fully see-through.

Fuck.

Her bottoms were more covered than her top. It was still transparent, but it was covered with more designs, fully obscuring her core.

I got off of her bed and started circling her, as if she was my prey. I stifled a groan as I approached her backside.

Her ass looked so good in these panties. The panties seemed to be too small, considering her ass was pouring out of them.

I couldn't resist myself, I moved foward and hugged her from behind. My front pressed up against her ass, while my hands wrapped around her waist.

I placed my face in the crook of her neck, breathing into her ear. She tilted her head, giving me more access.

Before exhaling, I breathed in her scent again, as if I couldn't get enough of her. I could feel myself becoming harder, causing me to press against her forcibly.

"You look beautiful." I rasped out. I kissed her just below her ear, which caused her to shudder.

I smirked cockily as I placed more kisses on her sweet spot, delighted by her reaction. Valentina took in a sharp breath, no doubt her arousal dripping onto her lace panties.

My hands were on her stomach, trailing up and down slightly, each time either going a bit too high near her breasts or a bit too low near her cunt.

"Where are your manners, hm? I gave you a compliment." I taunted her, still flooding her neck with kisses.

She let out a breathy moan. "Thank you, Rico."

I hummed softly into her ear to express my satisfaction with her response. I then stepped back and moved in front of her, allowing her to see me.

With a tiny bend in my knees, I picked her up, causing her to wrap her legs and arms around me. I then carried her to the bed and gently laid her down.

I separated her legs so she was entirely exposed to me. My stoic expression changed to one of contentment. I could see the wet patch staining her panties.

This made me groan slightly. I couldn't wait to bury my face between her legs and to feel her writhe against my face.

"I'm gonna cherish you tonight, yeah? You won't have to worry about a thing." I told her, rubbing up and down her thighs, stopping at her calf's.

She nodded her head, eagerly. This action made me let out a breathy laugh.

"Words, preziosa. I wouldn't want to have to punish you on your birthday." I demanded her softly.

"Yes, Enrico," Valentina stated softly, nodding her head.

I smiled. "And you remember your safe word, yeah?"